MLIW - My Love My Way & Witness represses

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would doubt it got remastered

also there are tons of crybabies in this thread

wah wah wah

eat a dick, I am so sick of waiting for this to come. I have given up on it ever coming. I regret EVER doing business with lifeline records and I will never buy anything from them again.

I think you might be over reacting a bit here. It has only been a few weeks past the expected release date. It's not like you've been waiting since thanksgiving for it or something.

I have been Ordering through Lifeline since MLIW has been on the label - Every Single Copy of Witness the repress of MLMW and the Splits & 7's that have been available have all been purchased through this label - PLUS Joe has even sold me both the posi numbers witness and tih midnite in america for cost - and I know tons of others that have had nothing but the best of experiences from him. You are just complaining after several people have confirmed this and have even gotten packages. I wish lifeline could refund your ass so you wouldnt even be able to get one of their awesome releases

I have been Ordering through Lifeline since MLIW has been on the label - Every Single Copy of Witness the repress of MLMW and the Splits & 7's that have been available have all been purchased through this label - PLUS Joe has even sold me both the posi numbers witness and tih midnite in america for cost - and I know tons of others that have had nothing but the best of experiences from him. You are just complaining after several people have confirmed this and have even gotten packages. I wish lifeline could refund your ass so you wouldnt even be able to get one of their awesome releases

BOOM roasted.

i'm just excited. ;D;D

[quote

eat a dick, I am so sick of waiting for this to come. I have given up on it ever coming. I regret EVER doing business with lifeline records and I will never buy anything from them again.

bitching about it on a message board isnt going to resolve anything for you....try emailing him.

also even though joe is a big dude he is only one dude and probably had hundreds of packages to ship out since my love my way has been out of print for a year or so........

also keep in mind the record you are buying has lyrics that say this

Impatience in the information age

Has taken its toll on me

[quote

bitching about it on a message board isnt going to resolve anything for you....try emailing him.

also even though joe is a big dude he is only one dude and probably had hundreds of packages to ship out since my love my way has been out of print for a year or so........

Has taken its toll on me

hahahaha

Has taken its toll on me

Wow you are sooooo fucking clever dude! omg!

Joe said my records were shipping out on July 2nd via email, this was a blatant lie because they didn't. It is bullshit that this asshole tells me they are shipping out on July 2nd then on lifelines Facebook it says on July 7th that he shipped them out.

I had my brother wait for the records to arrive (they still have not) for two days and they never came while I was out of town. Now I'm faced with the same predicament going out of town on Monday. You think my brother is gonna wait around to see if they come? Fuck no.

They are probably never coming and I want my money back, and if they do they will be warped to shit before I ever get ahold of them.

But guess what? Now this asshole Joe doesn't even respond to my email....

I would hate to have such little patience like this. Especially with a hobby like collecting records.

why would they "never" be coming? other people have been getting theirs (including myself) so thats just a pointless statement. Honestly if this delay has gotten you this much up in arms over it, you should probably find a new hobby. just saying.

^^ what he said. I ordered a Daytrader demo 3 pack back in December and never got them. Still waiting on a refund and there is little to no communication about the situation, but y'know what? It happens. I guarantee almost everyone on this board has been burned in one way or another. Man the fuck up or collect stamps.

Wow you are sooooo fucking clever dude! omg!

Joe said my records were shipping out on July 2nd via email, this was a blatant lie because they didn't. It is bullshit that this asshole tells me they are shipping out on July 2nd then on lifelines Facebook it says on July 7th that he shipped them out.

I had my brother wait for the records to arrive (they still have not) for two days and they never came while I was out of town. Now I'm faced with the same predicament going out of town on Monday. You think my brother is gonna wait around to see if they come? Fuck no.

They are probably never coming and I want my money back, and if they do they will be warped to shit before I ever get ahold of them.

But guess what? Now this asshole Joe doesn't even respond to my email....

I would hate to have such little patience like this. Especially with a hobby like collecting records.

why would they "never" be coming? other people have been getting theirs (including myself) so thats just a pointless statement. Honestly if this delay has gotten you this much up in arms over it, you should probably find a new hobby. just saying.

+1

After many months of lurking I had to register to respond to this

1) I have not gotten my records either. It has been a week since they shipped. I am not worried

2) If you are worried about warped records, the post office has this cool feature that I have known about since I was about 4. You can stop your mail delivery while out of town. Its totally amazing feature that I recommned you use and SHUT THE HELL UP

3) If your emails to Joe are anything like these posts, It does not surprise me a response is not sent. You will soon learn, when you enter the adult world, that you get nowhere yelling and screaming

Lifeline records is shit. Joe tells me he is sending the records out one day and decides to wait five later to send them out... The customer service is shit. I expect more from a company because at my job when I say I'm going to do something I FUCKING DO IT, I DON'T WAIT FIVE DAYS LATER AND THEN DO IT.

Dude, do you know what the word pre-order means?

Do you know that he started shipping on a day. that doesnt mean he packaged them all up and ran to the post office the same day

Get a grip. I am 100% positive that when you actually receive this, you will then have some issue with the actual product

i would doubt it got remastered

also there are tons of crybabies in this thread

wah wah wah

you're an idiot. find a new hobby.

I hate this band but I sure wish Joe would never send that crybaby bitch his record. Never seen so much complaining from a person about something so dumb.

If you're going out of town and are worried about a record warping, put a hold on your mail... its not hard. http://holdmail.usps.com/holdmail/landingView.do

Lastly:

[image]

Lifeline records is shit. Joe tells me he is sending the records out one day and decides to wait five later to send them out... The customer service is shit. I expect more from a company because at my job when I say I'm going to do something I FUCKING DO IT, I DON'T WAIT FIVE DAYS LATER AND THEN DO IT.

If he started shipping on July 2, then the next day he could have shipped would've been July 5, since July 3 was a Sunday and July 4 is a postal holiday. So it most likely took him four days (7/2, 7/5-7/7) to send out a whole bunch of orders and yours was unfortunately in the last batch of orders shipped. Either way, calm down. No one is out to get you.

Doug- You have been sent a refund. As stated in the paypal message I sent you I apologize for all the frustration you have been having due to not receiving your records. I have at times, but slow as fuck, I won't deny that but I have NEVER ripped anyone off, ever! The "Witness" repress was the biggest clusterfuck I have ever had to deal with from a pressing plant.

Thank you everyone for their support as well, I very much appreciate it!

I'm sure you won't ever order from me again Doug, there is nothing I can do change that nor am I trying to change your mind.

To anyone else that is waiting for their pre-orders, I sent out over 150 last week, I have the remaining 40-50 orders packed up and are shipping tomorrow. My job lately has made it very difficult to get the post office with my commute.

In any case I will be replying to emails tomorrow and getting the rest shipped out. I'm sorry if this has caused any stress on anyone, I press records for my friends and the bands they are in that I love. It's not my intention to make it difficult for anyone to own one of those records.

I said before I appreciate everyone that said positive things about LifeLine, there is no reason to jump down Doug's throat.