Osama Bin Laden

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not buying into any conspiracy theories yet. if he wasnt actually killed sunday, i feel like there would at least be SOME comment made by al qaida.

or im still just a stupid american who believes most of what the news tells me.

Screw the conspiracy theories!

Am I the only one cowering under their beds for the re-surface of Jeff Dunham's comedy?

oh god no. noooo!!!!!

Guest errolwest
I think the decision not to release photos was a wise one.

Yeah, because it probably isn't him. I forgot how stupid Americans are sometimes.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I think the decision not to release photos was a wise one.

i concur.

no one needs to see that, and it would only incite his followers due to how irreverant it would be.

releasing photos wouldn't silence anyone who believes in conspiracy theories and that he isn't actually dead, anyways. people always want more proof; you could probably show those people his decaying corpse and they'd still cry foul.

I checked Info Wars yesterday and Alex Jones is already all over this...

Alex Jones doesn't even believe half of his own shit. he's basically a entertainer. nice guy when you aren't talking politics too.

So true, his biggest mistake was turning his radio show into an all conspiracy show. When you need to fill 20 hours a week with conspiracy talk, he resorts to turning every last thing into some cover up or conspiracy.

That guy bugs me so much.

Alex Jones doesn't even believe half of his own shit. he's basically a entertainer. nice guy when you aren't talking politics too.

So true, his biggest mistake was turning his radio show into an all conspiracy show. When you need to fill 20 hours a week with conspiracy talk, he resorts to turning every last thing into some cover up or conspiracy.

That guy bugs me so much.

Bugs me too. I just had to see what they were saying.

Some people are acting like this already clinched the next term for him, or that it was carefully timed to make people forget about the economy.

We forgot about bin Laden for 8 years. I have no doubts that by next week, he'll be forgotten again. Our national attention span is about 24 seconds.

Furthermore, if you really believe the hell about the economy, as some of my coworkers do, consider this: he was hardly at the top of our to-do list for nearly a decade, he's gone forever now, and the economy is something everybody faces day-to-day and nobody is going to forget about for long.