Osama Bin Laden

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes it easier to weed out and delete overly patriotic morons from my facebook, so I am for it in that regard.

Oh wait, those are the same people that are still unemployed...bummer. haha.

If you live in America, who is overly Partriotic? Did you get a boner when 9/11 happen because you are a shithead.

Guest markovianprocess
Now we can watch people dissect every phrase, his tone, his body language, the sound quality, the weather, and anything connectable to the speech! YAY 24 HOUR NEWS!

I might turn on Fox News in a minute just for the comedy.

[image]

And of course "Obama Bin Laden" has already showed up. Fox News. 2Legit2Quit.

Haha! Fox News confirms? What, did they inspect the body or something?

So he's already been buried at sea and at least some of the special units troops had video camera's and the President and CIA watched the whole thing go down live on their TV's. Interesting.
That's crazy, I wonder if there's any chance that footage leaks out.

Wait for next year's correspondent's dinner.

Nothing has changed, the same thing happens when one single man dies. nothing, we're still in Afghanistan, we still fought a pointless war in Iraq. Old men still send young men to their deaths. its a story as old as time.\

a bad man is dead. nothing more. nothing less.

Man is the only animal that deals in that atrocity of atrocities, War. He is the only one that gathers his brethren about him and goes forth in cold blood and calm pulse to exterminate his kind. He is the only animal that for sordid wages will march out...and help to slaughter strangers of his own species who have done him no harm and with whom he has no quarrel. ..And in the intervals between campaigns he washes the blood off his hands and works for "the universal brotherhood of man"--with his mouth.

Mark Twain