Run For Cover April Pre-Orders

People waiting on Maroon MOB lps, we were only sent half of what we ordered for those for some reason and it took a bit to figure it out with the plant but enough copies to fill past orders are currently on their way to us.

hey sorry if this is buggy, but do you have an estimate of when they'll be in our hands?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this update to my order status on the 23rd, about the Human Highlight Reel LPs

"Just a quick update on the Man Overboard LPs and packages, word is these will be shipping to us late next week and start shipping the first week of July. We apologize for the delay with the vinyl, it's simply because our plant is backed up as this is the busiest time of year for them. Every order will be sent a confirmation email with tracking the minute your order is packed and it should only take a few days to get all of these out. If anyone didn't receive, or had trouble with their digital download, or needs to change their shipping address, please let us know. Thanks for being patient and expect your order soon."

-Jeff"

I don't know about the Real Talk LPs though cause I didn't order a 2nd press copy.

Any idea when Daylight will be shipping? Hearing the Basement LPs are supposed to be on time, I don't want to order that 7" and have it hold up my Basement record. So excited for I Wish I Could Stay Here.

Good to know Daylight hasn't shipped yet. I'll wait until people get it before I order.

Do the have any plans for an LP?

JEFF! we love u man, but what's up? have you gotten that 2nd shipment of Real Talk on maroon?

Sorry I don't check this board everyday. The second they come in they will go out, there's a handful of people waiting on them, we won't forget about you!

Memorial, GDP, MOB, and Basement should all be on their way to us VERY SOON! All mailorder is going out the day its ordered (depending on what time) and these pre-orders will be going out super quickly once they come in.

JEFF! we love u man, but what's up? have you gotten that 2nd shipment of Real Talk on maroon?

Sorry I don't check this board everyday. The second they come in they will go out, there's a handful of people waiting on them, we won't forget about you!

Memorial, GDP, MOB, and Basement should all be on their way to us VERY SOON! All mailorder is going out the day its ordered (depending on what time) and these pre-orders will be going out super quickly once they come in.

good to hear. thanks man.

• 1 month later...
Slowly but surely getting through these. Our intern (who posts on this board) was in the office before me and stayed later than me getting these done while our mailorder guy is gone (and doesn't work on the weekends anyway).

In short, These will all be done this week.

Awesome! Thanks for the update once again man.

Oh, and on a side note, I loved the article about you and Run For Cover in the latest issue of AP Magazine. Congrats on that!

Slowly but surely getting through these. Our intern (who posts on this board) was in the office before me and stayed later than me getting these done while our mailorder guy is gone (and doesn't work on the weekends anyway).

In short, These will all be done this week.

Awesome! Thanks for the update once again man.

Oh, and on a side note, I loved the article about you and Run For Cover in the latest issue of AP Magazine. Congrats on that!

Thanks! I am excited about that. Still haven't seen a copy, I hope it comes soon.

Still waiting on MOB and Basement. Messaged them about shipping both together and never got a reply. I hope I still get the colors I paid for.

Why wouldn't you get the colors you ordered? There's tons of people still waiting on these because there's 500 more orders to send out, but we're doing it as quick as we can.