else

document.write('+':go15mr1j]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I almost bought a laser disc by accident the other day. It was in a record sleeve at a thrift store.

I had this movie reviewer guy that worked for me who would always suggest great films and then be like "I'll let you borrow it. You have a laser disc player, right?" Like EVERYBODY has one. Fucking retard.

unfortunately, laser discs are nicer than selectovision video discs. laser discs just get put in like a record. selectovision discs, you have to put the cartridge in, then it takes out the disc internally and spits out the cartridge. then you have to do the same when you reverse it. oh how i loved the early 8o's

Guest errolwest
I almost bought a laser disc by accident the other day. It was in a record sleeve at a thrift store.

I had this movie reviewer guy that worked for me who would always suggest great films and then be like "I'll let you borrow it. You have a laser disc player, right?" Like EVERYBODY has one. Fucking retard.

i laughed a lot at this.

i laughed a lot at this.

i, too, laughed a lot at this.

Someone gave me some of these a while back with the prospect of selling them for myself and making some money. Since I didn't know these were the equivalent of laser discs I thought I would be able to get a little cash for them. Then I looked them up...no, I can't make money.

Joke's on me, I guess.