PO: TOUCHE AMORE "Parting The Sea..." Deluxe LP!!!

Just a quick update on the deluxe edition.

It's still not ready.

The deluxe is such a pain in the ass, that the 2nd press is actually already done, and we got our first shipment.

Red Vinyl - out of @ 3000

http://deathwishinc.com/estore/product/DW121v.html

pain in the ass, it may be, but when it's done, i bet it'll be WELL worth the pain.

It's still not ready.

The deluxe is such a pain in the ass, that the 2nd press is actually already done, and we got our first shipment.

pain in the ass, it may be, but when it's done, i bet it'll be WELL worth the pain.

Hahah this actually kinda makes it even cooler waiting for it to come then I guess

It's still not ready.

Hahaha I was gonna say you guys should light a fire under this manufacturer's ass earlier today, but figured it was probably almost ready.

Soooooo... you guys should light a fire under this manufacturer's ass. :)

Sort of sad that the copy I got at their show was all beaten up and scratched beyond playability, but I guess I have to expect that while buying from a touring band..? Oh well, record is still great.

Was this copy sealed, and visibly mangled when you bought it?

It was sealed and looked perfect, but when I opened it, it ended up having 5 huge gashes/scratches on the B side that are as long as all of the grooves.

Was this copy sealed, and visibly mangled when you bought it?

It was sealed and looked perfect, but when I opened it, it ended up having 5 huge gashes/scratches on the B side that are as long as all of the grooves.

If the copy you purchased was actually sealed, and looked perfect, I am not sure how you could say that was because you bought a copy from a band on tour. Drop me an email - [email protected] this sounds more like problem that occurred in manufacturing.

I'm digging that Tre and Jake keep dropping in to keep us updated. More Deathwish love. It makes waiting for a preorder much better when you're kept in the loop and you know that the final product is gonna kick ass. Jane Doe, anyone?

Not sure if I posted this tidbit here, or not, but we were originally told that we would have these Deluxe Editions by "the end of May, at the latest"

So yeah...

I'm digging that Tre and Jake keep dropping in to keep us updated. More Deathwish love. It makes waiting for a preorder much better when you're kept in the loop and you know that the final product is gonna kick ass. Jane Doe, anyone?

Not sure if I posted this tidbit here, or not, but we were originally told that we would have these Deluxe Editions by "the end of May, at the latest"

So yeah...

OOPS.

If the copy you purchased was actually sealed, and looked perfect, I am not sure how you could say that was because you bought a copy from a band on tour. Drop me an email - [email protected] this sounds more like problem that occurred in manufacturing.

I was confused about that, too, I guess the possibility of a manufacturing error slipped my mind; I'll be sure to email you, thanks!

I was confused about that, too, I guess the possibility of a manufacturing error slipped my mind; I'll be sure to email you, thanks!

Got your email.

Will get back at you ASAP