Enema Of The State Re-Press (MTS)

i really need one of these for my collection!!!

also....Travis, what ever happened to the solid pink S/T (/2000) for Hot Topic?

HT and MTS couldnt make the exclusive color of S/T for HT work out for both of us so that got scratched.

I may still do a HT version of the S/T album at some point down the line.

please do.

I will buy this. oddly enough, i really just started getting into Blink. weird, right?

very.

Enema is the album that turned me off to blink.

i loved cheshire cat.

i thought dude ranch was meh.

and enema made me quit.

i still bought take off your pants though. (on cd)

thought it was better than enema, but still didn't care much.

also never owned or listened to self titled aside from the singles i couldn't help but hear.

I will buy this. oddly enough, i really just started getting into Blink. weird, right?

very.

Enema is the album that turned me off to blink.

i loved cheshire cat.

i thought dude ranch was meh.

and enema made me quit.

i still bought take off your pants though. (on cd)

thought it was better than enema, but still didn't care much.

also never owned or listened to self titled aside from the singles i couldn't help but hear.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH you're sooooooooooo cooooooool!!!!! let us be LIKE you PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEE

MTS is doing something else besides promoting the Such Gold split?!

As long as we don't have to buy the album 3 times for all the b-sides like that other thread (can't find it) implied, I'm in. Wouldn't that be nice if they did 3 variants with no b-sides exclusive to one variant causing completest to buy the album 9 times?

...Project Mayhem.

I think this is good its being pressed again. I mean, isn't it good when record labels can cater to the masses and keep things in print? or at least press enough to make it so people don't have to drop $30 on a freakin copy of a blink 182 album. also, MTS is getting the last nod from UMG about the layout, not the licensing apparently. so it's a go, its just a matter of time. can't record labels do multiple things at the same time?? like whoaz!

They should just work on the TOYPAJ and forget EOTS, they already have like...10 versions?

After that they should just do something new, even Cheshire Cat, or if it's later this year then try get the new album out on a vinyl straight away :P

totally valid point but RJ's doing this Enema repress simply because they have 400 jackets left and they'll obviously sell.