what are you doing today, VC?

Guest errolwest

Guest errolwest

called in sick to work, slept till 1, made soup, watched the simpsons and listened to records in bed.

how about you??

I also woke up at 1. Went to the doctor at 3, got some blood work done, then ate some pizza. Now I'm waiting on a call from a friend for a ride to a bonfire we are having for my buddy who is deploying to Afghanistan soon.

had a meeting this morning, checked out the tornado wreckage, went hiking, took a nap, cooked myself dinner

have a softball game in an hour, then watching the heat take a bunch of free throws.

my oldest daughter got prescribed glasses last week and they came in today.

we went to the park to celebrate.

afterwards stopped by blockbuster for my weekly check to see if any copies of L.A. Noire were in stock, and finally got to rent one.

played about an hour of it, cooked chicken dinner and listened to the gloria record while we ate.

kids are in the bath as i write this.

i'm about to throw them in bed and get back to my game.

my girls got there glasses a couple weeks ago and they won't keep them on. they are probably a bit younger than your oldest but damn if it is a chore to keep them on. we just got straps so hopefully that helps.

i played with my girls in the am and took the dog to the vet in the afternoon to get a big as chunk of wood out and then worked till 11.

my vacation has officialy started.

Woke up at 5 in the morning to go to work. put in my 2 weeks at work because I got offered a job at a...wait for it....record store mwahaha. came home, smoke a bowl with the lady and ate some leftovers. went to band practice. came home and am smoking another bowl and watching American Dad reruns on Adult Swim.

my girls got there glasses a couple weeks ago and they won't keep them on. they are probably a bit younger than your oldest but damn if it is a chore to keep them on. we just got straps so hopefully that helps.

i played with my girls in the am and took the dog to the vet in the afternoon to get a big as chunk of wood out and then worked till 11.

my vacation has officialy started.

she's six, and so far shes been great with them.

she even folded them up and put them on the sink before her bath tonight.

this kind of responsibility is not like her at all, but since they actually help her vision she enjoys wearing them and wants to take care of them.

kids are weird, man.

Wake up, walk dog (hmmm, no poop. Strange), watch "Dual Survival" on DVR, walk dog again (why won't this dog POOP?), go to gym and possibly fracture foot, go to soup kitchen I volunteer at, get shit on by clientele of soup kitchen I work at (beginning of the month and everyone has gov't money so they are feeling frisky/high as a kite), walk dog again (STILL NO POOP? STILL???), go to work, eat Thai food (maybe the highlight of the day), and I am still at work now. In the future I plan on enjoying a light dinner, playing with the dog, initiating some intercourse with my lady friend, and afterward going to sleep straight away. That sums it up well.

Woke up at 5 in the morning to go to work. put in my 2 weeks at work because I got offered a job at a...wait for it....record store mwahaha. came home, smoke a bowl with the lady and ate some leftovers. went to band practice. came home and am smoking another bowl and watching American Dad reruns on Adult Swim.

that sounds like an awesome day.

Wake up, walk dog (hmmm, no poop. Strange), watch "Dual Survival" on DVR, walk dog again (why won't this dog POOP?), go to gym and possibly fracture foot, go to soup kitchen I volunteer at, get shit on by clientele of soup kitchen I work at (beginning of the month and everyone has gov't money so they are feeling frisky/high as a kite), walk dog again (STILL NO POOP? STILL???), go to work, eat Thai food (maybe the highlight of the day), and I am still at work now. In the future I plan on enjoying a light dinner, playing with the dog, initiating some intercourse with my lady friend, and afterward going to sleep straight away. That sums it up well.

Hope your dog poops soon.

I'm going to be spending the day taking our foster dog to the vet to see if they cN fix her weird crooked leg. She was saved from a native reserve as a stray and broke her leg when she was really young. Hoping they can do something to fix it.

Also, opening up our pool! Just found out our pump is pooched, so I'm on the hunt for a new one. Ugh.