PO: Bomb The Music Industry - Vacation

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually saw a post recently either on the Really Records or BtMI! facebook saying that Adults would be one of Really Records next albums.

Flood, when I see I have my check in my account, I'll consider grabbing it. For someone like me who doesn't listen to much ska, would I enjoy the other 5 7"s?

Also, one of my friends got his POWERPACK today:

[image]

Still waiting on mine. WHY CANADA POST?

I actually saw a post recently either on the Really Records or BtMI! facebook saying that Adults would be one of Really Records next albums.

Flood, when I see I have my check in my account, I'll consider grabbing it. For someone like me who doesn't listen to much ska, would I enjoy the other 5 7"

You'd probably love Nix86 (members of BTMI!, Arrogant Sons of Bitches, We Are the Union, High School Football Heroes), Sonic Boom Six is an amazing punk/ska/dub/hip hop act from the UK, and if you don't love pretty much everything Vic Ruggiero touches.. theres something wrong with you :)

yeah thats what jeff told me when i asked him.... others won't be pressed either because the masters for all of those songs were lost when a computer crashed

Odd. When I asked him at Asian Man Fest, he said he WAS going to put it (adults) out on his own record label sometime next year.

Others is the one that the masters were lost.... its very possible that he changed his mind on Adults now that he is doing his own label.... because that would definitely sell very well.

I saw them play Toronto last night. It was awesome! So cool to finally see this band after first hearing and listening to them through a Punknews story when To Leave Or Die In Long Island came out. I picked up Vacation on vinyl. Its solid pink and clear half and half coloured. Pretty fuckin badass, but no pressing info on that variant. Anyone with an idea?

I saw them play Toronto last night. It was awesome! So cool to finally see this band after first hearing and listening to them through a Punknews story when To Leave Or Die In Long Island came out. I picked up Vacation on vinyl. Its solid pink and clear half and half coloured. Pretty fuckin badass, but no pressing info on that variant. Anyone with an idea?

2nd Press /500