Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

I know they did one limited pressing of it but someone should repress Underoath's Define the Great Line, IMO it was probably one of the best albums they released.

This would be pretty sweet. One of my favorite albums ever actually. The guitar on this album is pure genius IMO. 

Snot - Get Some

Korn - S/T

Temple of the Dog - S/T (would love to see this in the RSD 2014 list)

Soundgarden - Superunkown (originals are fetching way too much, this needs reissued badly)

36 Crazyfists - Bitterness the Star, A Snow Capped Romance and Rest Inside the Flames

NIN - The Fragile (hopefully this will be next in the reissue campaign)

Thrice - Alchemy Index (need to put this one back out there too)

ALL System of a Down albums

The Cure - Wish

Also as others have already said that I noticed, 10,000 Days and Coheed's Good Apollo I for sure.

Thrice - Alchemy Index (need to put this one back out there too)

Also as others have already said that I noticed, 10,000 Days and Coheed's Good Apollo I for sure.

They need to do a new Alchemy Index pressing, I don't want to spend $300+ just for that album, also Tool and Coheed stuff would be cool.

They need to do a new Alchemy Index pressing, I don't want to spend $300+ just for that album, also Tool and Coheed stuff would be cool.

I'm right there with ya...

To spend anymore than $100 on any given album, you'd have to be either really dumb or really rich.  I just signed up on this forum today just so I could throw in my 2 cents about how ridiculous it is that the Smashing Pumpkins TAFH box is on average about $145.  I don't care if it is 5 slabs of wax, that's insane.  It killed me enough to pay almost $100 for the Mellon Collie reissue and the only reason I did that was because I had a $100 Amazon gift card.

I was lucky enough to see it at a record store while I was on a vacation when it came out. One of my most prized records.

BIG REGRET:  When it first came out, I was in the college town a few hours away from my home for a concert and of course hitting up the record stores my po-dunk town didn't have.  Had the BLUE Downward Is Heavenword in my hand and Pavements Wowee Zowee. For whatever reason, I walked out with Pavement instead!!  ...and the cost of the Hum vinyl. 8 bucks! GAHHH!  The memory just wont leave me....

I'm right there with ya...

To spend anymore than $100 on any given album, you'd have to be either really dumb or really rich.  I just signed up on this forum today just so I could throw in my 2 cents about how ridiculous it is that the Smashing Pumpkins TAFH box is on average about $145.  I don't care if it is 5 slabs of wax, that's insane.  It killed me enough to pay almost $100 for the Mellon Collie reissue and the only reason I did that was because I had a $100 Amazon gift card.

The only albums I spent over $100 on was Megadeth's Peace Sells 25th anniversary box set (about $130, random Hot topic sale) and Thursday's Doves 10" (Limited to 250, my favorite band of all time). When they released the Mellon Collie album I managed to get this awesome deal on it through Amazon.ca http://i.imgur.com/idtZx.jpg

The only albums I spent over $100 on was Megadeth's Peace Sells 25th anniversary box set (about $130, random Hot topic sale) and Thursday's Doves 10" (Limited to 250, my favorite band of all time). When they released the Mellon Collie album I managed to get this awesome deal on it through Amazon.ca http://i.imgur.com/idtZx.jpg

I'm sure it pained you to do it, and I do understand.  Especially if it's your favorite band and you don't see any way to avoid droppin a bunch of cheddar.  I always just have faith that eventually everything that I want but can't afford is going to see a reissue.

Right now I'm just hoping that Coheed will be able to reissue In Keeping the Secrets and finally get Apollo I a proper vinyl treatment.  And I really would like to see another Alchemy Index Hot Topic release.  Thrice and Coheed are 2 of my favorite bands.