Against Me!- White Crosses & Black Crosses

I guess this goes to show just exactly what this album is doing to AM! sales to not even sell 250 color copies in a day. With White Crosses and all these recycled demo versions of albums....some good "new'" material will be nice....and I guess that will be the real test in what direction they are gonna go....if they keep going this white crosses direction I think they will lose most of their current fan base....if not already...

[image]

do those asses have white or black crosses on them?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this goes to show just exactly what this album is doing to AM! sales to not even sell 250 color copies in a day. With White Crosses and all these recycled demo versions of albums....some good "new'" material will be nice....and I guess that will be the real test in what direction they are gonna go....if they keep going this white crosses direction I think they will lose most of their current fan base....if not already...

I think the fact that AM! sold almost 250 copies of a $35 triple LP of rarities is actually pretty impressive. Also regarding whining about AM "losing their current fanbase," get over it, dude, people have been crying about that ever since they signed to Fat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got this from Total Trebel

Thank you for pre-ordering White Crosses. We regret to inform you that the release dates for both formats have been pushed back due to manufacturing delays. The new dates are now August 9th for the 2xCD and August 30th for the 3xLP. We expect to be shipping out orders the week prior to each new release date. You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail once your order goes out. Thank you for your patience.

-alex

Total Treble