Against Me!- White Crosses & Black Crosses

This is getting a little ridiculous.

I'm also guessing this will be the worst selling AM release of all-time.

this is what i'm thinking...anyone that was gonna buy this album would have bought it when it came out...a year ago...it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. i guess their hardcore/collector fans will buy it but i can't see them not losing money on this, especially given it's a 3 x LP

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few extra songs that came with the download that i woulda liked to see as a 7" so im definitely stoked for this release. "Bob Dylan Dream" is a really good song.

I honestly dig White Crosses....but "Bob Dylan Dream" is hands down my least favorite Against Me! song they have made, and my least favorite song Tom Gabel has had anything to do with

id imagine Sabot/Total Trebel will be as well since they are releasing it.

http://sabotproductions.net/

I think he was asking where he could get the "remastered" RAR.

right. I was talking about the new press of RAR. I was thinking of buying this soon, do I may as well grab the new press. Thanks guys for the heads up. Does anyone know if its colored? It doesn't say anything about it being colored, but then again noidea's listings are never too informative.

right. I was talking about the new press of RAR. I was thinking of buying this soon, do I may as well grab the new press. Thanks guys for the heads up. Does anyone know if its colored? It doesn't say anything about it being colored, but then again noidea's listings are never too informative.

This page on No Ideas site is pretty helpful

http://www.noidearecords.com/discography.php

It looks like heres the info for the current pressing of RAR

"32nd Pressing: remastered. mix vinyl (3/30/2011)"

This page on No Ideas site is pretty helpful

http://www.noidearecords.com/discography.php

It looks like heres the info for the current pressing of RAR

"32nd Pressing: remastered. mix vinyl (3/30/2011)"

Thank you.

Wow what a shock. An anarchist band who believed only in $5 dollar shows signs to a major label years later and re-releases all their album demos for $30 a pop. Sounds like a band with strong convictions...

...but you don't have to buy it if you don't want to. So what's the big deal?

Wow what a shock. An anarchist band who believed only in $5 dollar shows signs to a major label years later and re-releases all their album demos for $30 a pop. Sounds like a band with strong convictions...

...but you don't have to buy it if you don't want to. So what's the big deal?

It's not a big deal to me. I swore them off after Searching For A Former Clarity. People were complaining about the price of the demos 3xLP so I chimed in. A lot of people are in love with them again and I know people change but this band is the definition of two faced. Don't take my internedz posts personal or too seriously.

My two cents.

I loved this album as well as EVERYTHING Against Me! has ever done, been a fan since axl rose, but I feel this new reissue is a waste of time and money on their end, should of just invested in releasing something entirely new, or if they are trying to get exposure for their new label they should of released something for another band

I think you'll find they were teenage anarchists.

When you're 30 shit changes. Gotta eat, pay rent, support family. Ideals don't put food on the table or start off record companies the same way releasing music does.