RIP Ryan Dunn

yeah, i can't figure it out either. god bless him, but with him it could be anything. though i doubt it was for murdering a litter of puppies.

any PIs on VC?

also, addressing the comments from whatshisname about me causing problems or whatever: i am not mean spirited, i am just usually incredibly bored and enjoy spirited debates. i really do like orphaned puppies and ewoks (don't judge), and spend most of my free time typing up silly things my parents say as status updates on facebook. they are seriously funny people. i strive to be like them.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i can't figure it out either. god bless him, but with him it could be anything. though i doubt it was for murdering a litter of puppies.

any PIs on VC?

also, addressing the comments from whatshisname about me causing problems or whatever: i am not mean spirited, i am just usually incredibly bored and enjoy spirited debates. i really do like orphaned puppies and ewoks (don't judge), and spend most of my free time typing up silly things my parents say as status updates on facebook. they are seriously funny people. i strive to be like them.

Do you also like the kid who played anakin? Because I do! Hayden Christensen was so much worse.

any PIs on VC?

Do you also like the kid who played anakin? Because I do! Hayden Christensen was so much worse.

jake lloyd? he was at the comic con i went to on saturday! ahaha. watching hayden christensen act in the star wars movies was like punching yourself in the face the entire time. actually, punching yourself in the face would probably be less painful. along those lines, jake lloyd 'retired' from acting after doing one more movie after star wars, lol. that series is a career ruiner.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':j3izs01f]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':j3izs01f]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

jake lloyd? he was at the comic con i went to on saturday! ahaha. watching hayden christensen act in the star wars movies was like punching yourself in the face the entire time. actually, punching yourself in the face would probably be less painful. along those lines, jake lloyd 'retired' from acting after doing one more movie after star wars, lol. that series is a career ruiner.

To be fair, if there was only one thing I was going to star as a lead role in and with residuals and extra royalties and such, I think a Star Wars movie is the best choice to make. Shit's going to make the kid rich for ever.

it's official. he was drunnnnnnnk.

Jackass" star Ryan Dunn was extremely intoxicated at the time of his fatal crash Monday morning ... with a blood alcohol level of more than TWICE the legal limit ... this according to cops. West Goshen Police Chief Michael Carroll told the Daily Local News ... Dunn's B.A.C. was .196 ... nearly two-and-a-half times the legal limit in Pennsylvania, which is .08. Carroll added, "No other substances were found in his blood other than the alcohol."

I'll never understand how people, especially people who can easily afford transportation, allow themselves to drink and drive. Dude could have taken a stretch limo home, no problem. Hopefully, his death will prevent at least one kid from going out at night and making the same mistake.

Overcompensation. They gotz the powa to dryve de Porsche!!!

I think this thread is officially HOF worthy. Officially

well it's got everything:

1. internal bickering (though HOF qualification stuff should only count when it's 5 or more people cussing each other out. allison doesn't get riled up so it kinda doesn't count)

2. usage of scott h's "i don't acknowledge you until you've hit 1000 posts" joke.

3. finding out scott m is in jail for what seems to be a probation violation. (not so funny)

4. making references to old HOF stuff (scott m's craigslist hooker thread)

we need someone to show their tits or penis/balls to make it NSFW and the requirements will be complete. bueller?

why don't guests post on here anymore, like i have seen throughout countless old threads???

99% of those are people who deleted their account, so their posts default to guest.

lol about you guys sending a care package. he told me how much he hated this board for making fun of his situation and hated me even more for sticking around.

this is my first hearing about it too and I'm not surprised at all. he's been in jail before for dui.

but yes, contact Austin if you guys want to send him stuff. That's his best friend.