City and Colour - Tour Variants

I havent been following this thread at all.

Without having to read this whole thread can someone tell me what vinyl he has on tour right now? Just found out Im going to the show tonite at the Fox.

The two right above your post.

From what I understand.

Ok thanks. Thats what I figured but sometimes these threads get off track and wasnt sure if those were bought from somewhere else. Gonna try and pick up a blue copy tonite if I can. Didnt feel like going thru the many pages of this thread.

Never seen him live before either, pretty stoked.

The two right above your post.

From what I understand.

Ok thanks. Thats what I figured but sometimes these threads get off track and wasnt sure if those were bought from somewhere else. Gonna try and pick up a blue copy tonite if I can. Didnt feel like going thru the many pages of this thread.

Never seen him live before either, pretty stoked.

have fun travis! hope you´ll enjoy

Hopefully the Crowdsurge poster will come in soon, but this one will hold me over until then. I hope all of you get posters this beautiful on your tour stop!

That's awesome! I love the one they did for the show at Royal Albert Hall in London back in April. Got it up in my living room. Expensive, but so worth it!

Anyone in the US whatre the record and poster prices?

The poster for the San Francisco show was $30; however, it was totally worth it. See a few posts back.

Little Hell blue tour edition is $25 and the Fragile Bird yellow/gold tour edition is $10. Oddly enough, the Little Hell CD was only $5.

T-shirts were all $25 (guys and girls). There was also a scarf and tote bag. I think they were around $20 each.

Basically, like Michael Eisner told Brian before his trip to Disneyland..."Bring money!"

Hopefully the Crowdsurge poster will come in soon, but this one will hold me over until then. I hope all of you get posters this beautiful on your tour stop!

That's awesome! I love the one they did for the show at Royal Albert Hall in London back in April. Got it up in my living room. Expensive, but so worth it!

That one is pretty amazing. What's up with the three-eyed animal hats? Anyway, frame has been purchased and wall space is being cleared.