City and Colour - Tour Variants

It might be worth it to buy a ticket and throw it online later on down the road. The cheapest ones are $38, add in a ten dollar seven inch, then just sell the ticket at cost closer to the show.

I think you just greatly underestimated the price of this seven inch. The 10" and poster on the last tour was an extra £44 in the UK. :(

hmmmmmmmm will they ship the 7" to any address or does one have to pick it up at the gig?

Shipping was available for the 10" packages, so hopefully it's same for this :)

I'm pretty sure that won't be the case with this release. If it's the same as the Tegan and Sara Split we had to pick them up at the show. Also keep in mind that the split was over pressed and made available online later, so fingers crossed for anyone unable to attend. It's also being called a "pre-sale colour variant" so I'm assuming there will be other pressings of this EP that will be a little easier to access.

Shipping was available for the 10" packages, so hopefully it's same for this :)

I'm pretty sure that won't be the case with this release. If it's the same as the Tegan and Sara Split we had to pick them up at the show. Also keep in mind that the split was over pressed and made available online later, so fingers crossed for anyone unable to attend. It's also being called a "pre-sale colour variant" so I'm assuming there will be other pressings of this EP that will be a little easier to access.

this is also what I was thinking maybe this is just an exclusive to this presale, maybe there will be more colors.