City and Colour - Tour Variants

Little Hell never clicked for me until like my 5th listen through, so im hoping its gonna be the same with Hurry and the Harm

I was hoping the same thing...but after 7 or so listens....I only really enjoy a few of the songs!!! Overall, not impressed! Sounds very produced!!!! IMO I tend to like more raw sounding albums....but to each their own!

I'm finding that I'm only listening to certain songs and skipping the others. The Golden State is one of them.. I just can't get into it, which is funny because it's the most mellow and simple song on the record. I love Ladies and Gentlemen and Two Coins is pretty good (the last minute is the best part).

Well frig, what if we ordered something?

your order will be cancelled.

you will be banned from ordering from us forever.

your record collection will be seized and im joking.

really, some releases dont have proper release dates, prices may be adjusted, etc. i can tell you right now everything is a preorder, they have nothing in stock and we're still transitioning over.. so shipping will take a while for older titles and some new ones are late from the plant

your order will be cancelled.

you will be banned from ordering from us forever.

your record collection will be seized and im joking.

really, some releases dont have proper release dates, prices may be adjusted, etc. i can tell you right now everything is a preorder, they have nothing in stock and we're still transitioning over.. so shipping will take a while for older titles and some new ones are late from the plant

Haha ok well I just ordered the Hurry and the Harm LP because I hadn't yet...if you want to adjust my price a little lower somehow, I'll allow it