The Fall of Troy- Doppelgänger(few test preses ava

Hey Everyone,

So this is the first of a few big announcements we will be making this summer.

We are proud to announce that we will be re-pressing The Fall of Troy- Doppelgänger. It will be limited to 1500 total copies and will be available exclusively through Enjoy The Ride Records & Equal Vision Webstore's in one color limited to 500 and 1000 limited to another color via Hot Topic. This version will have the original artwork unlike the first pressing of this album

Doppelgänger will be available in stores and online in Early August(order was already placed with the plant).

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuckin nice ! also please tell me the lp artwork will stay the same
\

The artwork will be the original black/red cover art. The vinyl will be red/black split for hot topic and red/black swirl with bone splatter for the web exclusive color

It'll be an Ox Blood red too which will look great with the art. The inner dust sleeve is full color printed as well

as most have stated i'm not into the band anymore at all either, in fact I think they broke up.

Although subjective i think everything they did after doppelgager sucked anyway.

moreso i'm stoked to own this at a very decent price nostalgia definitely will play a part in this purchase

as most have stated i'm not into the band anymore at all either, in fact I think they broke up.

Although subjective i think everything they did after doppelgager sucked anyway.

moreso i'm stoked to own this at a very decent price nostalgia definitely will play a part in this purchase

Negative. Manipulator is easily their best album.

Raw ripping FTMFW.