Pretty awesome SW item on ebay

so since John Jughead started putting his personal collection on ebay I've been following it because I like reading his stories. The story with this one is pretty crazy. Can't imagine what this will end up going for.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220804086729&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2376wt_932

I've been watching all these items on ebay too and I still can't believe he'd be parting with any of his collection. It just blows my mind that any musician wouldn't want to keep copies of their releases and memorabilia nevermind the fact that it was Screeching Weasel! I just don't get it. Go back to working at the movie theatre if you need the money that badly. That's what I'd do at least.

I've been watching all these items on ebay too and I still can't believe he'd be parting with any of his collection. It just blows my mind that any musician wouldn't want to keep copies of their releases and memorabilia nevermind the fact that it was Screeching Weasel! I just don't get it. Go back to working at the movie theatre if you need the money that badly. That's what I'd do at least.

There comes a point in some peoples lives when "things" don't mean anything to you anymore and the "things" that do mean something, aren't material items. Maybe it has something to do with it and maybe it has something to do with recovering from a flood, who knows...

there is no record ever made or any other musical item i would pay that much for. not to mention a test pressing of some awful songs, even by one of my fave band....

pretty sure that is the first time an opinion like that has been stated here. you may want to write a book on the subject.