MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

From the MTS wiki page-

"On March 28, 2012, RJ Crowder, owner of Mightier Than Sword, posted a picture of a new tattoo on Instagram with the caption, "The only babe I'm stoked about." He took approximately 3,000 people's money, and used it all to get trendy tattoos and go to swanky east-coast strip clubs. The pressing of the TOYPAJ records has been put on hold indefinitely because of health problems."

Sounds like he got ink poisoning from the tattoos he brought with our cash... But that's karma I guess.

His instagram has gone too.

I wrote that paragraph. At the end, after because of health problems, it read: "... RJ's weiner got stuck in his butt." I've tried putting it back multiple times, but Wiki just keeps deleting it (or RJ does).

That should earn me SOME positive karma, right?

PS - I think jerseydave quoted the original wiki post around 10-15 pages back.

From the MTS wiki page-

"On March 28, 2012, RJ Crowder, owner of Mightier Than Sword, posted a picture of a new tattoo on Instagram with the caption, "The only babe I'm stoked about." He took approximately 3,000 people's money, and used it all to get trendy tattoos and go to swanky east-coast strip clubs. The pressing of the TOYPAJ records has been put on hold indefinitely because of health problems."

Sounds like he got ink poisoning from the tattoos he brought with our cash... But that's karma I guess.

His instagram has gone too.

I wrote that paragraph. At the end, after because of health problems, it read: "... RJ's weiner got stuck in his butt." I've tried putting it back multiple times, but Wiki just keeps deleting it (or RJ does).

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that won on this release, because RJ was so busy being awesome that he accidentally refunded me twice.

Boom.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that won on this release, because RJ was so busy being awesome that he accidentally refunded me twice.

Boom.

False, the real winner in all of this is Scalabrine

This is the most publicity he's had since he was drafted.

Boom.

That just made me spit Coke on myself. I will have a wet dick area until it dries (hopefully by lunch).

I hate you and love you at the same time. Thanks for making my work day interesting.

That just made me spit Coke on myself. I will have a wet dick area until it dries (hopefully by lunch).

I hate you and love you at the same time. Thanks for making my work day interesting.

At least it wasn't hot coffee... you could have a scolding wet dick right now. So look at the positives and try to not hate and just love.

Lost in all this discussion isd that you people fail to realize that the spurs will win the championship this year

Dude, how was your game against the Lakers last night?

What rhymes with shan shoe shelieve shat shynum shad shirty shreebounds?

Answer: Can you believe that Bynum had THIRTY REBOUNDS!?

Man honestly all I can say is..... I retract my previous statement. That was a pathetic performance last night. I blame bonner

I kind of want to order something cheap from the store to see if they fulfill the order and ship. At least we'll know that RJ is still alive.

This would be a hell of a gamble

Maybe order a $6 7" and of course you the 50% off coupon code.

Not sure if its worth the 3 + shipping though.

I just spoke with paypal and the customer service agent said that he's not able to divulge any information about this case but the fraud team is looking into this. He also hinted that RJ's account/business account with them could/will be frozen and any money in the account would be disbursed back to the paying customers if he doesn't respond in a timely fashion. It sounds like paypal or at least the rep I talked to is aware of the situation so hopefully more people that used paypal will follow suit. I completely forgot I dropped 44 bucks on this!

I kind of want to order something cheap from the store to see if they fulfill the order and ship. At least we'll know that RJ is still alive.

This would be a hell of a gamble

I agree, however, if he uses paypal and doesn't get anything after a few weeks he can dispute and get his money back. Especially if it's under 10 bucks

I just spoke with paypal and the customer service agent said that he's not able to divulge any information about this case but the fraud team is looking into this. He also hinted that RJ's account/business account with them could/will be frozen and any money in the account would be disbursed back to the paying customers if he doesn't respond in a timely fashion. It sounds like paypal or at least the rep I talked to is aware of the situation so hopefully more people that used paypal will follow suit. I completely forgot I dropped 44 bucks on this!

I'll contribute another call to Paypal later to reinforce how widespread this fraud is

Just got off the phone with Paypal, and the customer service rep was very helpful. I'm in line with all of you guys now. She did say if this account gets enough reports and claims against it, they'll be barred from using paypal for buying or selling. Said to give it at least a few days or a week before calling back about escalating it further and initiating buyer protection services.

I'm pleased.