MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

i just spoke with marianne @ paypal claims. she said that rj's paypal account has been shut down. she also said they are in the process of doing an investigation and that if he did indeed rip hundreds of people off (which is sure seems like he did) i should expect my money back in 180 days.

it's a long time but i've been waiting this long.

make sure to call paypal. the more people that speak up will probably speed up the process of getting our money back.

i just spoke with marianne @ paypal claims. she said that rj's paypal account has been shut down. she also said they are in the process of doing an investigation and that if he did indeed rip hundreds of people off (which is sure seems like he did) i should expect my money back in 180 days.

make sure to call paypal. the more people that speak up will probably speed up the process of getting our money back.

[image]

[image]

amazing gif is amazing

my paypal transacation isnt showing up in my history, but i still have the confirmation email from mightier than sword. found the transaction ID in that email and it doesnt exist in paypal. wtf?
maybe you never actually got charged?

yeah i did, they order was placed outside of my paypal but still tied with paypal so it didnt show up in my history but they found it and put in a claim.

also, paypal just gave me $25 to tide me over, and is still trying to push for the original $44 i lost through placing the order for the 180g package.

basically if enough people call they will do an investigation, go in his account, and refund as many people as possible with the available funds. paypal will also blacklist RJ's social security number so he can never use them again for anything, not even personal reasons or business reasons.

im stoked paypal gave me $25 though guaranteed. i didnt ask for it the rep just said that it was shitty situation and he will give me some money now to help tide things over.

maybe you never actually got charged?

yeah i did, they order was placed outside of my paypal but still tied with paypal so it didnt show up in my history but they found it and put in a claim.

also, paypal just gave me $25 to tide me over, and is still trying to push for the original $44 i lost through placing the order for the 180g package.

basically if enough people call they will do an investigation, go in his account, and refund as many people as possible with the available funds. paypal will also blacklist RJ's social security number so he can never use them again for anything, not even personal reasons or business reasons.

im stoked paypal gave me $25 though guaranteed. i didnt ask for it the rep just said that it was shitty situation and he will give me some money now to help tide things over.

When did you call? I called around 1 this afternoon and just got total BS.