Coheed Repress

Hopefully he gets some help. This is a problem, a serious problem, with our society. He was not armed, and was simply satisfying his addiction. A person like this should not go to jail, or i should say not be sentenced to a jail term.

Regardless of why he was doing it he still committed "armed" robbery. I agree he needs help, but you gotta pay the time if you're gonna do the crime.

Hopefully he gets some help. This is a problem, a serious problem, with our society. He was not armed, and was simply satisfying his addiction. A person like this should not go to jail, or i should say not be sentenced to a jail term.

That's the stupidest shit ever. Robbing people to satisfy your addiction isn't jail-worthy? Really? What if someone dies in the process? You must be as whacked out of your mind as dude from coheed and cambria is.

Sucky, me and my ex meet and hung out with him for 3 hours or so at the 07 Detroit Warped Tour, he was selling merch to fans and they were bossing him around like a merch bitch, he got a kick out of it.

Me and the wife knew who he was and started chatting, then walked around a bit, he introduced us to a few people, took us on the bus (had to fight w security for 20 min to allow us back in, it was a once you leave their is no return policy), meet everyone in the band and manager, gave us free shirts, hoodies (wife split w/ them in the divorce......) they all signed them(signed my ex wifes rib tat of their symbol and dragonfly)

He gave us the run down about his crazy druggie ex wife and how he used to be into drugs with her, thats why he left the band back in what 06? Cleaned up and was back for that tour untill now.

Sucks he got back into it all......

Wait, seriously? So had he done the exact same robbery but asked for cash instead of pills, he should go to jail, but because he did it to get a fix, he should get detox/rehab instead?

Wait, seriously? So had he done the exact same robbery but asked for cash instead of pills, he should go to jail, but because he did it to get a fix, he should get detox/rehab instead?

The whole unarmed thing. I mean he used his telephone, the clerk should be fired for giving the stuff over....to a telephone. If he had been really armed he should do jail time regardless of what he is taking.

If Im working at a place like that and someone comes in and says "Give me _____!!", Im going to hand that shit over asap and not wait and find out if he really is armed or not. Then call the cops and let them handle it.

Dude deserves to be in jail. Once he does his time then he can go get help for his addiction.

The whole unarmed thing. I mean he used his telephone, the clerk should be fired for giving the stuff over....to a telephone. If he had been really armed he should do jail time regardless of what he is taking.

Despite him being unarmed you have to admit that threats like the one he used are taken very seriously.

Wrong. Resisting someone during a holdup is fireable in every corporate retail job ever.

• 2 years later...

Didn't see the need in creating a [misleading] new thread, so I figured I'd mega-bump this one.  Some unfortunate news for fellow Coheed vinyl enthusiasts.

Apparently Claudio was on Reddit earlier this week, and did a thorough AMA.  Obviously vinyl came up.

Q: Are there any plans for a rerelease of IKSSE:3 on vinyl?

A: I definitely wanna do it, and I'm sure the band wants to, and with the 10 year coming up, I know it's something we should do. But in all honesty, we have no plans right now. :(

So that's cool.

Didn't see the need in creating a [misleading] new thread, so I figured I'd mega-bump this one.  Some unfortunate news for fellow Coheed vinyl enthusiasts.

Apparently Claudio was on Reddit earlier this week, and did a thorough AMA.  Obviously vinyl came up.

Q: Are there any plans for a rerelease of IKSSE:3 on vinyl?

A: I definitely wanna do it, and I'm sure the band wants to, and with the 10 year coming up, I know it's something we should do. But in all honesty, we have no plans right now. :(

So that's cool.

Ive spoken to evr & columbia about it. It is a joint release as is the following album so its complicated. EVr plans to do it themselves at some point, believe me ive expressed interest to both parties on various occasions