Fashion Square Mall Saginaw MI

Miller Hill Mall Duluth MN

West Acres Mall Fargo ND

Berkshire Mall Wyomissing PA

Plaza Las Americas San Juan PR

Rushmore Mall Rapid City SD

Cielo Vista Mall El Paso TX

[insert comment about how that store in PR has these still]

Don't go for the Banquet Thrice pressings yet. they have Beggars and AI up for pre-orders as well, but "due to [whatever] error" they aren't gonna be pressing them for some time.

they keep your orders on file if you want them to for the release (if they are still accepting them). i just cancelled mine.

EDIT: i just looked and they finally changed it so you can't purchase them any more. still a lot of Illusion of Safety up surprisingly.

Don't go for the Banquet Thrice pressings yet. they have Beggars and AI up for pre-orders as well, but "due to [whatever] error" they aren't gonna be pressing them for some time.

they keep your orders on file if you want them to for the release (if they are still accepting them). i just cancelled mine.

EDIT: i just looked and they finally changed it so you can't purchase them any more. still a lot of Illusion of Safety up surprisingly.

maybe because a repress is really happening and they will get an exclusive color (like with the Alkaline Trio - From Here To Infirmary repress)

I havent heard anything about a repress of Major/Minor or Beggars or Alchemy Index. I would think the label would hit me up about this as they would likely be looking for HT to take a good amount of all of these.

I don't remember how I was tipped off, but if you go to the site some still say Pre-Order and Beggars has the explination why they cancelled the release for now. They sent out e-mail with the same details to those who ordered.

I hope they do send some to HT! that would save me all that Euro converting.