Thrice - Major Minor PO

I missed the last Thrice show. That was a BIG mistake I see. Hopefully they will come in the spring. I'm bummed

Yeah, the Portland show was amazing. One of the few shows on the tour without a barricade, I believe ... *points at avatar* ;D

blargh! the only reason I didn't go was because I had made plans with my mom. F! That was the third time I have missed La Dispute. I bet they will come back in the Spring and I will be there for sure

• 1 month later...
I had it in my cart and it wouldn't let me checkout.

Everyone on this board is always going on about these guys so I impulse bought a copy a few weeks ago locally. Turns out, I don't really like them all that much, smite away fellas.

In fairness I listened to a different album on Spotify.

Either way, if you really need one I never got around to opening mine. I'm happy to give it to you at cost plus a few bucks for shipping. Maybe $28PPD or so.

I had it in my cart and it wouldn't let me checkout.

Everyone on this board is always going on about these guys so I impulse bought a copy a few weeks ago locally. Turns out, I don't really like them all that much, smite away fellas.

In fairness I listened to a different album on Spotify.

Either way, if you really need one I never got around to opening mine. I'm happy to give it to you at cost plus a few bucks for shipping. Maybe $28PPD or so.

PM'd

• 1 month later...

These HT's still have this in stock

MALL CITY STATE

Vintage Faire Mall Modesto CA

Mt. Shasta Mall Redding CA

Pavillion @ Buckland Hill Manchester CT

Westfarms Mall West Hartford CT

Christiana Mall Newark DE

Florida Mall Orlando FL

Coral Ridge Mall Coralville IA

Northpark Mall Davenport IA

Jordan Creek West Des Moines IA

Castleton Square Indianapolis IN

Bangor Mall Bangor ME

Fashion Square Mall Saginaw MI

Miller Hill Mall Duluth MN

West Acres Mall Fargo ND

Ocean County Mall Toms River NJ

Fashion Show Mall Las Vegas NV

Las Vegas Outlet Center Las Vegas NV

Palisades Center West Nyack NY

Wyoming Valley Mall Wilkes-Barre PA

Berkshire Mall Wyomissing PA

Mill Creek Mall Erie PA

Plaza Las Americas San Juan PR

Rushmore Mall Rapid City SD

Post Oak Mall College Station TX

Northeast Mall Hurst TX

Cielo Vista Mall El Paso TX

Dulles Town Center Dulles VA

Greenbrier Mall Chesapeake VA

Mayfair Mall Milwaukee WI

Early in this thread somebody mentioned that this would be repressed on standard black vinyl.. Has there ever been any word on that? I'm STILL waiting on my Amazon.ca order for 4 of these - I ordered mine and my friends' all together. This seriously sucks. If someone is somehow able to find 4 copies of this, I will gladly cover all costs. What was the HT price again?

Early in this thread somebody mentioned that this would be repressed on standard black vinyl.. Has there ever been any word on that? I'm STILL waiting on my Amazon.ca order for 4 of these - I ordered mine and my friends' all together. This seriously sucks. If someone is somehow able to find 4 copies of this, I will gladly cover all costs. What was the HT price again?

22.99 i think. if you still dont have 4 for you and your friends in may, ill help you out. it seems every hot topic i stepped foot in in the last 2 months had multiple copies of these, and i know ive got an extra.