PO: Into it. Over it. - Proper (out Sept 27th)

it only does that if you care about records on a collectors level as opposed to a musical level.

Can't it be both?

they're not mutually exclusive, so yes. i don't get the point of variant collecting or feeling the desire to have the most exclusive copy if you're just listening to it and not planning to sell it down the road, however. but to each their own!

Can't it be both?

they're not mutually exclusive, so yes. i don't get the point of variant collecting or feeling the desire to have the most exclusive copy if you're just listening to it and not planning to sell it down the road, however. but to each their own!

If I have an option between a Bud Light and a Newcastle I'm going to take the Newcastle. I will still be just drinking it and not planning on selling it down the road I just prefer the less common variant.

If I have an option between a Bud Light and a Newcastle I'm going to take the Newcastle. I will still be just drinking it and not planning on selling it down the road I just prefer the less common variant.

your analogy is pretty flawed. (unless i'm confused - i don't drink alcohol)

a more accurate one would be drinking a bud light in an actual bud light bottle or a bud light in a newcastle bottle. still the same taste but just in different packaging.

same album, different color.

your analogy is pretty flawed. (unless i'm confused - i don't drink alcohol)

a more accurate one would be drinking a bud light in an actual bud light bottle or a bud light in a newcastle bottle. still the same taste but just in different packaging.

same album, different color.

Haha lets put it this way; if for some reason I lost everything I owned except my records I'd rather have all rare variants than less rare. Given the choice between the two I'll take the more rare 98% time (2% is for when 180g is not the most rare)

Snagged a Coke Bottle variant, caus even if Black is the rarest variant, I'd rather have colour vinyl any day of the week. To each their own, though.

Similar logic on my end. I couldn't care less about how rare the variants are - I'm more about sweet looking wax. I was torn between the coke bottle, clear, and translucent gray variants. The latter two, I think, would go with the cover flawlessly. But I was compelled to go coke, for whatever reason. Probably to keep my II.OI.-coke bottle streak going.

(Why yes. I'm well aware that no one cares.)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I just listened to this band for the first time because they are opening for TITR on Saturday and doing an acoustic instore with them too.

It's actually pretty good! Haha! Is this their best?

Also someone sell me a black. 

And what kind of merch do they have on tour?