We are the Romans reissue?

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine showed up today, except it had the wonderful piece of paper explaining how I couldn't get the hazes due to the website bug. :( Still, blue/orange is rad enough and I'm fucking stoked to have this on vinyl.

Haha, shit....if mine ever decides to show, I can see this happening.

there are price tags on a couple of those. they probably got them from reckless - nothing HH / BCD could do about that.

I bet he got all four at Reckless. He's probably the main one who wiped them out. Seriously messed up since there were folks in the neighborhood who wanted copies to keep and listen to, not make a buck off of.

Edit: Did only half the people who bought these actually intend to listen to them? Geez - http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOTCH-We-Romans-2x-LP-Vinyl-Sealed-Color-vinyl-450-Pressed-w-cd-/130593103547?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1e67f49ebb#ht_500wt_1191

there are price tags on a couple of those. they probably got them from reckless - nothing HH / BCD could do about that.

I bet he got all four at Reckless. He's probably the main one who wiped them out. Seriously messed up since there were folks in the neighborhood who wanted copies to keep and listen to, not make a buck off of.

Edit: Did only half the people who bought these actually intend to listen to them? Geez - http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOTCH-We-Romans-2x-LP-Vinyl-Sealed-Color-vinyl-450-Pressed-w-cd-/130593103547?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1e67f49ebb#ht_500wt_1191

hahahahaha did you read the description? not only did that dude only buy to flip, but he has NO IDEA regarding the colors, pressing info, or that HH put a sticker on the polybag with the color on it.

ayeeee

Okay, I feel guilty as fuck. I did end up ordering both colors. Either karma is going to bite me in the ass, and I will never receive the orange/blue copy that has said 'electronic shipping info received' since October 18th, or it is eventually going to show up and one of you good folks here will get it for cost plus shipping from me. Hoping for the best here.

I'm not sure he got them from Reckless. I checked the website every day since this thing was announced and I never saw it there. Maybe I missed a day here and there but I was pretty relentless.