We are the Romans reissue?

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go figure that Amazon UK got copies but the US and Canada didn't.

Seems a little odd... they'd cancel orders placed in North America when they have them in stock overseas? The cost to transfer them to NA must not have been worth it to them. You'd think they'd at least say "Hey, we don't actually have this item in stock but you CAN get it from Amazon UK if you want..."

So when I posted the Amazon UK link I thought, like many, there was a 0% chance they'd get any. I placed an order to get a 2nd copy since this is one of the few LPs I'd want two variants of. I cut a trade already for one so now I have an extra coming. If you're looking for a trade hit me up. Please know that since this is a UK purchase the base price was higher but not by too much.

28 bucks including shipping. Liked it, bought it.

[image]

Jammy! mine was £3 more. Still less than when I put the order in and feels worth it enough.

When I made the order I thought I was doing it for a giggle when continued "out of stock" emails were going to come. Naturally I had a wee hope that they'd actually have some but it wasn't expected. When I received the 'despatched' email I got up and had a wee dance at work.

Talked to Dave Knudson at the Minus the Bear show last night, he said represses for all Botch records are in the works for next year, including American Nervoso.

Nice!