New Found Glory-Nothing Gold Can Stay LP HT EXCL.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They made it to the South Park Mall in Strongsville (outside of Cleveland) but lazylabradorrecords bought all of the copies before anyone else could.

Are you fuckin' serious?!?!

UGH!

Yup, she bought all four copies that were put out (the 5th was held for a Hot Topic employee).

You guys think this'll be flippable? I mean, everyone who wants one should be able to get their hands one one. Whether it be online or in-store for the most part. Plus, isn't there also going to be a run of 500? Has is been determined what color variant the /500 is going to be?

When I got mine I asked if they had polices against buying multiple copies because I thought that exact situation was bound to happen. They told me no and the one cashier said she even gets duplicates.

They dont have a policy on that. Every time something new comes out i always get 2. one for and one for a friend. im pretty sure hot topic could careless if someone went in and bought all copies of one records

anyone want to pick up a copy for me and send it to me? I don´t want to spend 32,50 USD on shipping because I live in Germany..

I mailed with the dude from the record label and he's trying to get banquet to cary them, so I would wait for a moment, could save you money.

anyone want to pick up a copy for me and send it to me? I don´t want to spend 32,50 USD on shipping because I live in Germany..

I mailed with the dude from the record label and he's trying to get banquet to cary them, so I would wait for a moment, could save you money.

thx for the info! I´ll wait!

This is true guys, but if they bring it in it won't be the gold version and as I'm sure you expect it will be more expensive anyway as an import.

This is true guys, but if they bring it in it won't be the gold version and as I'm sure you expect it will be more expensive anyway as an import.

Not the gold one? What ones are left for it then? A UK/Euro press?

And I don't really care for a prize, normal LP's are 12/15 bucks, an import could be about 15-16, which is okay imo.

I work in music distribution and will be making a "fading gold" version (white with subtle gold marble) available to indie retail meaning the Amoebas, Graywhales, Bull Mooses (or moose..), Vintage vinyl, Newbury Comics, etc across the US in due time..should they want to bring it in (I am only one person). I suppose you could say actual distribution. ;)

But if you want to go for the gold, Hot Topic is where you'll find it.

It won't be repressed, at least not by this guy.

There should be pictures available tomorrow. There are 500 of these.