New Found Glory-Nothing Gold Can Stay LP HT EXCL.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so has anyone who got a copy listened to theirs yet? i just listened to side A and there are severe skips on at least two songs, pretty fucking pissed since i paid 16.99 plus shipping. does anyone know if HT has a return policy?

i listened to mine the other day and it all sounded fine to me. didn't notice any huge skips or anything.

right before the breakdown in hit or miss it pops a few times and then just jumps to a completely different spot in the song and then again right after, i forget the other song but i think its the second to last one on side A, it gets stuck in like a 2 second loop. i stopped it at that point. nothing pisses me off more than listening to a record that skips. ill try and wash it i guess but if usually a skip this bad is not fixable. ill probably have to take it back

I'll update this post whenever an additional store places an order.

If you do not see your local store, please call them and have them contact me at [email protected].

Shipping started today, so (I hope) this list will be bigger by the end of the week. Please remember, buyers are usually hesitant to purchase from a new vendor and using a one stop is not ideal for you or me as the cost will increase. So bear with me friends.

- Shop Radio Cast (Online)

- Interpunk (Online)

- Banquet Records (Online)

- Amoeba (Los Angeles, Berkley, San Fran)

- Sound Garden (Baltimore)

- Newbury Comics (New England)

- Independent (Colorado)

- Dimple Records (Sacramento)

- Reckless Records (Chicago)

- Silver Platters (Seattle)

- Enjoy The Ride Records (Online)

- Armadillo/Horizon (Greenville, South Carolina)

-Waterloo Records (Austin, TX)

Faded gold from RSC received today...

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

For those who have not bought elsewhere yet, we will have around 20 copies of the retail color(white with gold haze) in our webstore later in the month. We will post 10 once we put up "I am the avalanche- self titled" and the final 10 once we put up "fall of troy-manipulator" re-issue so people can save on shipping. Just a heads up

Just got back from Amoeba (Hollywood) and I picked up a copy of the /500 variant. They have 2 left in stock if anyone else is interested in picking one up. Thanks for getting this out to indie stores Company Ink, it's really nice to pick a physical copy of something as aposed to ordering online and having to wait. Really hope you do this to all future releases and regardless of that, I anticipate future releases from this label. Thanks.