Rock Stars who forget about the FANS and MUSIC

I'm upset right now so forgive grammer and spell spelling errors. a little backstory: Crazy Town is one of my favorite bands. They were the first band I saw live in concert in 2000 just before they broke with "Butterfly" My wife and I danced to Butterfly and Darkside at our wedding. basically this band has a special place in my heart. I got seth binzers email address from a friend and approached him with the idea of putting out a special 10 year anniversary edition of Gift of Game. he ignored me for months then explained (in rude terms) that im wasting his time. i explained my plan of using kickstarter and selling preorders within the vinyl communtiy to garuntee a good return and he basically told me to fuck off. ok i know they're making a comback this year and they are headlining fests, but that doesn't mean you can forget WHERE YOU CAME FROM and WHY YOU"RE HERE it's because of the FANS basically these guys sold out and they are fucking rockstar douchebags. im completely dissillusioned and i've deleted all my mp3s, broken my records and cds, and donated my tshirts. sucks to have such a big part of my life soured like this. wondering if anyone here has similar stories about trying to license vinyl?

first mistake was having crazy town be your favorite band.

second mistake was thinking some dumbass drug addict cares if you like his shitty band

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With little intention of being an asshole: How did you dance to those songs at your wedding? Is there a video? Shit would go viral.

Sorry your disillusioned. I had to tour with one of my favorite childhood bands a few years back as part of the video crew. The nice guy act was just that. Hero worship has its downside.

I'm upset right now so forgive grammer and spell spelling errors. a little backstory: Crazy Town is one of my favorite bands. They were the first band I saw live in concert in 2000 just before they broke with "Butterfly" My wife and I danced to Butterfly and Darkside at our wedding. basically this band has a special place in my heart. I got seth binzers email address from a friend and approached him with the idea of putting out a special 10 year anniversary edition of Gift of Game. he ignored me for months then explained (in rude terms) that im wasting his time. i explained my plan of using kickstarter and selling preorders within the vinyl communtiy to garuntee a good return and he basically told me to fuck off. ok i know they're making a comback this year and they are headlining fests, but that doesn't mean you can forget WHERE YOU CAME FROM and WHY YOU"RE HERE it's because of the FANS basically these guys sold out and they are fucking rockstar douchebags. im completely dissillusioned and i've deleted all my mp3s, broken my records and cds, and donated my tshirts. sucks to have such a big part of my life soured like this. wondering if anyone here has similar stories about trying to license vinyl?

I don't know whats giving me more lulz. His name, this thread or http://www.vinylcollective.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=61735&page=1