How I met your mother

this show is ALWAYS on in my house. all 3 of my roommates are obsessed.

and not once.. not a single time.. have i ever found the slightest bit of entertainment in it. im confident in saying its never made me laugh.

i just dont understand what people see in it.

all i see is a cbs sitcom with a laugh track. you know what else is a cbs sitcom with a laugh track?

every other cbs sitcom.

I've yet to see this episode, but apparently there's an episode where one of the extras in the background of a shot is wearing a Glassjaw shirt

I think i remember that... i think the guy was sitting behind them at a hockey game.

this was in one of the first couple of episodes i watched and was really surprised. Satanic Surfers arent that popular of a band (in the US) and that songs from the crypt poster is a tough one to find.

[image]

i think the writing for this show has gotten noticeably worse in the last few seasons, lilly is painfully un-funny at this point and i'd be okay if they killed her off, and i feel like they've beaten the whole "barney joke" (there's only one joke) to death.

i can't not watch it though because i've stuck with it this long though, and it's usually still funny enough

I never understood the appeal of it when I would randomly catch it on but I kept hearing about how awesome it was so a couple of summers ago I downloaded all the seasons and watched them in order. It's awesome and it's really a show you need to watch from the beginning because there are a ton of inside jokes and stuff from past episodes that are subtly thrown in there. It's still one of the best written shows on tv.

love big bang theory. in fact i'm watching it right now. i might be in the 1% but i find Bernadette more attractive than Penny.

I find her oddly attractive too, especially in the Cheesecake Factory uniform. It might be a tie.

This show just has an eliminate of real nerdiness. Not the physics and genius part, but the socially awkward, unaware of how the world works aspect. I just love it. It has replaced Scrubs as my show to watch.

The fourth season of Big Bang comes out on DVD Tuesday. Thinking about getting it before the fifth season starts airing at the end of the month.

bathroommonkey beat me to it.

nbc thursdays and modern family are really the only network sitcoms i watch. and everything on fx if you want to count that.

but im going to have to agree that id take himym over big bang theory any day. "oh theyre so dorky this is hialrious ahahahahahaha ha! ha! haaaaa! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!"

i'd still take PSYCH over both the shows..

PSYCH RULES!!!!!

Fuck yeah, I love Pysch. So glad it's on ion tv on Sunday nights now, keeps me sane at work since they stopped showing Cheaters.