Having kids is a pain in the ass

Seriously, I just wanna live like a normal person again.

The sleep deprivation is hard and I don't know what will make me want to have a second but I promise that it is a ton of fun and not easily describable. My boy is 15 months now and I want nothing more than to spend my time with him as he explores this world.

The very beginning is rough. I walked back and forth in our house singing the same three songs every night for seriously 12 months. She would not sleep any other way. She quit napping at 18 months, fights me about bed every single night and wakes up at 5 every morning. She's almost 7. It's completely worth it for sure, but the first year is ROUGH SHIT. Hang in there.

I really don't see why it's so hard. I mean sure it'd be easier to do what you want when you want without kids but it great. So much fun and as stated before, of course there are times when I get overwhelmed but it's not that bad. Mine is just a total brat. Gets mad when she is messing with stuff she can't have and I take it away etc. Normal kid stuff. But she's pretty much a perfect baby. A year old next month.

I have a 9 month old and he makes me smile and laugh every single day. There are times, not every day mind you, but there are days where I seriously want to shake the shit out of him (I do not, of course). He cries a lot and won't let us put him down sometimes. It's annoying trying to get ready to leave and all you hear is an ear-piercing shrill coming from a 20 pound sack of baby.

The first year is rough and I am debating only having one because I'm a selfish person. But I cannot imagine my life without him. If he were to die or something, I really would think about taking my life. I cannot imagine living without my son.

i enjoy my girls right now. they are 13 months old and are pretty damn funny. i think the worst was the sleep deprivation early on but they have been good sleepers starting around 6 months except for the whole teething and being sick.

i absolutely hate when i change them and all they wanna do is turn over and get away from you.

i don't mind that they take away from what i used to do and that every single thing i do i have to keep my children in mind. i don't see my freinds as often as i would like but i do stuff like fantasy football and this here board.

having kids is hard and rewarding like others have said. i personally know that my kids make be a better person too. i know i have to attempt to better myself everyday because of them.

i know my life would be different without them and i'm pretty sure my life would suck hard without them.