VC Secret Santa 4.0 (updated 10/18)

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so my question is, what happens to the two individuals who dropped the ball? Do they get to participate in the coming year?

speaking that one was planning on a wedding and one package was sent but never made it to the destination, i can understand both. but when i have to make the effort to keep contact in regards to said package being sent, it's really upsetting. all of you who feel like contributing something let me know.

i think having several people send small packages would be good. so you all let me know so i can divide it into two groups so one person doens't have like 7 people sending gifts and another 2 sending to the other recipient.

Hey Mike,

Refresh my memory please. You dropped me out of this or something right? I started this project up in Chicago back in September and have been working 100hrs/wk since and was so busy. Let me know if I was supposed to do something or need to help out. Truly sorry if I was supposed to do something and didn't. Should be home in a week or so.