Halloween Costumes

I've been growing my beard out for two months (2 weeks ago: http://twitpic.com/6mkmz0). The wife's going to be a carnival barker, and I'm going as a bearded lady.

I was the bearded lady last halloween.

My roommate wants to get a group together to go as sexy construction workers. cut off jean shorts, suspenders, hard hats and tshirts that say "home wrecking crew".

I've been growing my beard out for two months (2 weeks ago: http://twitpic.com/6mkmz0). The wife's going to be a carnival barker, and I'm going as a bearded lady.

I was the bearded lady last halloween.

My roommate wants to get a group together to go as sexy construction workers. cut off jean shorts, suspenders, hard hats and tshirts that say "home wrecking crew".

• 1 year later...

Alright everyone, it's getting to that time.  I need help in deciding a halloween costume.

I'm not the girl that wants to buy a slutty costume from buycostumes.com or some other shit that like 90 chicks will be wearing that night.  I'd rather make my slutty costume or have a pop culture/movie/tv inspired get-up but I've exhausted my ideas.

I've been Drew Barrymore from Scream, Jennifer Aniston from Office Space with the flair, Uma Thurman from Pulp Fiction, and the secretary from Beetle juice which was basically a glorified chastity belt.

I go all out.  Blue skin, wigs, what have you.

My thoughts this year are:

• Penny Lane from Almost Famous (but only because I have a wicked faux fur coat)
  • Margot Tenenbaum, which would work in Denver but I'm feeling like it is uninspired.
  • Dee from It's Always Sunny during the Nightman Cometh

I'm being Blake from Workaholics, because I look nearly identical to him, minus the hair.  Gonna buy a wig, borrow a plain striped button up shirt from my dad, a short stubby tie, and some chuck taylors from a buddy.  oh, and wear contacts cause i cant be wearing my glasses.

my one friend's boyfriend has a big halloween block party every year. we're trying to think of a threesome costume. (three-way? I don't know how else to phrase that)

2 bunches of grapes and a stem was thrown out there... but I think that sucks. we don't care about being sexy. need ideas.

My buddy is getting married on Sat (26th) and I'm thinking about wearing a costume... not sure if it'll be in bad taste though. I need to talk to others going to the wedding.

If I dress up for other events I was thinking Herbert the pervert from Family Guy or doing McPoyles (pretty much something with a bathrobe and underwear)

Last year went as the guy from The Strangers,it was great

my one friend's boyfriend has a big halloween block party every year. we're trying to think of a threesome costume. (three-way? I don't know how else to phrase that)

2 bunches of grapes and a stem was thrown out there... but I think that sucks. we don't care about being sexy. need ideas.

knife spoon and fork

My buddy is getting married on Sat (26th) and I'm thinking about wearing a costume... not sure if it'll be in bad taste though. I need to talk to others going to the wedding.

If I dress up for other events I was thinking Herbert the pervert from Family Guy or doing McPoyles (pretty much something with a bathrobe and underwear)

Last year went as the guy from The Strangers,it was great

you HAVE to dress up.  His/her fault for having a wedding so close to halloween and actually on the prime dressing up night.

pizza, beer, and....and....damn it.