• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iphone 3GS 8GB $Free

Iphone 4 8GB $99.99

Iphone 4S 16GB $199.99

Iphone 4S 32GB $299.99

Iphone 4S 64GB $399.99

these are prices with contracts

any idea what these prices are without contracts?

Hopefully a redesigned/bigger screen iPhone 5 isn't too far away.

I'm all for redesigned, but I hope they avoid a bigger screen. All those Android phones on the market with massive screens look beyond stupid. If I want a large screen, I'll go buy a tablet. I don't need a 5" screen on my cell phone, with a kick stand, Beats by Dre speakers, or any other gimmicks. The iPhone as it stands is the perfect size.

Given the 16 months since the last iPhone announcement, with none of the previous coming out less than 12 months apart, I'd say the next iteration is still pretty far out there.

why can't tmobile have cool phones. i have a 4g mytouch and while it was cool at first i miss my apple phone. less problems, longer battery life, etc etc. my mytouch can't do much of anything without the battery dying, but it has great graphics and a flash for the camera (rolls eyes)

Siri is the only thing that really makes the 4s seem cooler than the 4 for me. but i think its just a novelty. i see it being something that i play around with a lot at first and then quickly forget about. not worth the extra $100. think i'm gonna get the iPhone 4.
I believe that Siri is part of iOS 5 and not exclusive to the 4S. I could be wrong, though.

Siri is the only thing that really makes the 4s seem cooler than the 4 for me. but i think its just a novelty. i see it being something that i play around with a lot at first and then quickly forget about. not worth the extra $100. think i'm gonna get the iPhone 4.
I believe that Siri is part of iOS 5 and not exclusive to the 4S. I could be wrong, though.

Siri is only with the 4S

Siri is only with the 4S

so, what happened to the 5? the OP said the 4S and 5 were both in AT&Ts inventory system. i was holding out for a 5 and bypassing a 4 altogether. bahhh.

No offense, but the OP knew no more than anybody else. Somebody at AT&T must've put a placeholder in the system on the chance that they did end up releasing the iPhone 5. I saw similar reports from a couple different companies. It happens quite often.