PO: Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LP 10th Anniv

jhulud

That sucks if the D&G are Gold as I went to the Seattle show a couple months ago and they told me they were sold out. If anyone is going to any of their upcoming shows and could get me one I would be truly appreciative.

Brian

I would truly appreciate it as well :)

i sold a blue/black for like 50 so yeah seeing a white go for that is crazy. i GAVE a white copy to a friend and GAVE a red copy to my cousin. i saw a copy at my local hot topic the other day. may have to get it and see what color it is

If you do and for some reason don't want it, sell it to me, I would love this record.

i sold a blue/black for like 50 so yeah seeing a white go for that is crazy. i GAVE a white copy to a friend and GAVE a red copy to my cousin. i saw a copy at my local hot topic the other day. may have to get it and see what color it is

If you do and for some reason don't want it, sell it to me, I would love this record.

thanks!! glad i had a chance to snag this, well at least this variant at least. SRC says it is now delayed until december 13th, but I ain't mad, I've come to expect records from them to constantly get delayed. They're doing a better job at it then i would

Ooooh, white...may have to cancel my Interpunk order. No word on their color/if it's exclusive yet?

My guess would be that if places like SRC or Interpunk had exclusive colors they would know it by now and be advertising their pre-orders as exclusive colors. I dont know that for sure but just seems like they would be talking about if they had an exclusive. Im guessing the black vinyl is the common color all retailers will have.

All I know of for sure is the blue that Triple Crown sold out of and the white that HT has plus the black that I assume everyone else is pre-ordering now.