PO: Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LP 10th Anniv

jhulud

that's pretty wild. there are buy it nows going for less. even those are a bit rich for my blood. I put in a couple offers but they got declined. I finally found one for less than ebay rates elsewhere.

did anyone notice that the lyrics for "soco amaretto lime" in the liner notes aren't the actual lyrics...? what's up with that? are there any other differences?

i said this earlier and was wondering why they left out half the lyrics. either lacey said they could only print what was approved or something just got left out i don't know. i thought it was usual as well though

did anyone notice that the lyrics for "soco amaretto lime" in the liner notes aren't the actual lyrics...? what's up with that? are there any other differences?

i said this earlier and was wondering why they left out half the lyrics. either lacey said they could only print what was approved or something just got left out i don't know. i thought it was usual as well though

Maybe we'll have the option to send in 50 cents and get the other half.

It's like that in the original CD booklet...so nothing really changed

It's like that in the original CD booklet...so nothing really changed

i was wondering that... i don't have the original CD. pretty neat imo, just threw me off when i was looking at the lyric sheet. there's a lot of different lyrics in the booklet for taking back sunday's "tell all your friends" so maybe that was like the cool thing to do back then

Got my TCR order in today, took a while but my record's in great condition. Luckily got the blue I ordered. I think there's way to much negativity around this release, I personally love the front/back layout and the title in embossed text on the cover, looks good. The gatefold graphic is indeed disappointing, they could've done something better, like old pictures or scraps of notes and lyrics. T

The remastered songs sound great, nice work on this release. Now for Deja...