Polar Bear Club, Fireworks, B & C, Such Gold Tour

really wish such gold was on the leg of the florida shows... but nonetheless, still had fun at this show; only disappointment was I went pretty much for fireworks, and I wasn't very happy with their performance, it almost seemed like they hadn't practiced the songs enough to perfect the sound..

I went to it when Make Do and Mend was on the tour. It was pretty incredible, aside from Fireworks. They soundchecked in about 15 seconds and everything was off. They just sounded super weak.

Jimmy from PBC had laryngitis and went to a hospital and got a shot of steroids in his ass. He killed it that night. I was really surprised he was able to perform so well in that condition.

Might go Tuesday if I can convince a friend to go with. Love Such Gold and new polar bear club is great.

Haha, I'm in pretty much the exact same situation. I've never been down to Dekalb but I figured this would be a good show for it. But I'm waiting on a friend to give me the yes or no.

Might go Tuesday if I can convince a friend to go with. Love Such Gold and new polar bear club is great.

Haha, I'm in pretty much the exact same situation. I've never been down to Dekalb but I figured this would be a good show for it. But I'm waiting on a friend to give me the yes or no.

Yeah, I'm not trying to drive an hour by myself. I went to dekalb often when I had friends at college there, but they have all graduated. Never been to that venue though.

god fireworks suck...they're trying so hard to be new found glory it hurts and they don't shut up between songs. they played for so long PBC had to cut three songs off their set when i saw them

I had the same thoughts last time I saw them.

I love Polar Bear Club, but I'm having a hard time trying to think of a band they've toured with that I haven't hated. (I think I've seen Four Year Strong 3 or 4 times now - thanks Polar Bear Club :(;D )

god fireworks suck...they're trying so hard to be new found glory it hurts and they don't shut up between songs. they played for so long PBC had to cut three songs off their set when i saw them

I had the same thoughts last time I saw them.

I love Polar Bear Club, but I'm having a hard time trying to think of a band they've toured with that I haven't hated. (I think I've seen Four Year Strong 3 or 4 times now - thanks Polar Bear Club :(;D )

Awesome!! Yeah, I saw PBC when they toured with Thrice before Beggars came out. Pretty stoked to see them headlining a tour for once. I'll be seeing them next sunday. I've heard mixed reviews of Fireworks but nothing but awesome things about Polar Bear Club

oh, and B&C is so great. they sound awesome live

I would say that the Erie show was about two years ago. I was there. Very rad. Torti, Heisel, and others were all there for the fun. Definitely a good show. I wanna say it was ETID's original drummer's last show with them.

one of my favorite shows i ever booked, and was one of my last, too. that was their drummers last show, I think they told him he was out of the band/he quit the night before. I cant remember if TUI played this or not, or if this was the show they cancelled for family reasons. either way, 600 some kids in the venue, it was insane.

[image]

troy, this tour is hitting Pittsburgh this sunday the 9th at the Smiling Moose. Not sure if Eric will still be in town, but doors are at 6 PM.

and Separations is by far the best stuff Balance & Composure have done, the rest is okay, but that record rules. cant wait to finally see them on sunday (well... as long as the brewers arent on tv)

I did a interview with Jimmy from Polar Bear Club at the Atlanta date. All the bands were great. First time seeing Balance and they killed it. Some dude tried to crowdsurf to Stonehands. That was weird. Make Do and Mend were great as always. Fireworks fans don't seem stoked on the new record but they played it all with a lot of heart and I'll be happy for them when their new record finds its audience. Polar Bear has gotten even tighter live and Jimmy is something else as a vocalist. I'd go.

http://www.the1stfive.com/features/polar-bear-club-an-interview-with-vocalist-jimmy-stadt-about-picking-fruit-meeting-your-heroes-and-growing-as-a-singer