DEFTONES "The Vinyl Collection 1995-2011" box set

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought and then sold several of the re-presses. Don't know why i'm still tempted by this... If my dog weren't sick, i weren't planning a new tattoo and a wedding, i might have just sprung for this. i'm crazy like that. Not today, though; sorry, Chino.

yeah, im not so sure about buying this.... i REALLY want it, but $30 each record is kinda crazy. Especially since I will already own all of them once the 2 HT represses come out. They could have at least done some cool colors. I guess black is alright though, especailly when yout hink of how all the other diamond eyes vinyl is white.

I have dealt with Music Today quite a bit and they have also pissed me off quite a bit BUT they're great with box sets. I've received 2 Unkle box sets from them over the years and they did a great job packing em. Should be no different with this.

Also, what a shitty ass time for this to go up. I just paid rent along with all my other bills. I really want this overpriced thing but unless it stays up for more than 2 weeks (which I'm sure it won't) then it looks like I'm gonna miss it.