DEFTONES "The Vinyl Collection 1995-2011" box set

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, that one flipper douche that posts here (iplaywitlights) is selling 3 of these. $470 OBO.

i thought i was the "flipper douche"? at least i didnt start my listing higher than what i paid for it.

oh, and i finally have $250 in my paypal account. now that the set is sold out. =)

I never said that there's only one flipper douche around these parts.

BTW in case anyone doesnt know by now, these are not the old pressings shoved in a box and sold for 200 bucks, all the albums have been recut and there are differences in the packagings of all the records. For instance the first press of White Pony on black did not contain the lyrics to change. The one in the boxset does. Many other small but nice details. My collection cannot be stopped! So glad i got this!

I didn't notice the WP jacket thing. Thanks for the heads up. The main reason I got this is because of the re-cutting.

No Problem, yeah the recut was my main reason for purchase too. There are minor differences on all the records, the most notable being that the inserts are glossy and smaller in size than the original pressings for ST/SNW/DE. if anyone else wants any other details regarding the differences let me know and ill see what i can do.

Got my set from Deftones.com... #182

Can't say that I am thrilled at the condition though. One corner is crushed and caused the bottoms all jackets the get crushed. Box it was shipped in fit the box set just right. No bubblewrap to pad it. Only crumpled cardboard padding. Very weak on Music Today's part...very weak.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Normally, I wouldn't be bothered too much with this if it were on a single LP...but for the price for the damn thing...goddamnit!

Sorry to hear about the mailing damage. Got mine today. Fortunately, no dings or anything. Looked great. Sounds great too. So far, I've only listened to Diamond Eyes and I heard a few things I hadn't heard before. Love when that happens.

Mine is #21. Lowest number I've ever gotten for pressing this big.

Hey guys. Not too long ago, there was a contest on sharinglungs.com (deftones fans forum). The prize was the Deftones Vinyl Collection. I won the contest. I don't have the box yet as it got out of Warner yesterday, and I live in Belgium, so it will take some days before I get it. I'm not sure of how fast UPS actually are.

Anyway, I'm not interested in vinyl at all. I might sell the collection. If you're interested, let me know:

[email protected]