Awesome Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

Gunnio is an extremely solid dude. Brand new to the VC community, he went out on a limb and sent me a euro/tour press record in good faith that I'll hook him up in March. I highly respect the gamble on his end, and I'll make sure I deliver on mine. The record also arrived flawlessly, from overseas, and was shipped quickly. Couldn't be happier.

I've had a lot of awesome VCers in my life recently:

joshpsmsc: Shipped with signature confirmation to insure that I received a pricey package from him. Packed it like his life depended on it. Cut me a killer deal and was awesome when it came to patience for payment and communication.

damianzamora: I had a successful purchase from him that turned into me purchasing more from him. Ships UPS, and I like the way UPS handles their goods.

bobert612: He must've shipped my records before I even purchased them. Incredibly quick turnaround.

sethwoolley: This guy seems to be new here, but he purchased some records from me and payed me lightning fast. Seems like a good dude, even though his posts and karma are low. Give him a chance!

birdwell: This dude rules. All-around grade-A dude.

anchorclose: I know him in real-life, kind of. Hooked me up with a SWEET Anathallo 7" for dirt cheap. Nice guy.

ticotico: Sold me a few records at a great price. He found a small scratch on one of the records and let me know about it before I received it, and even threw in an extra record to compensate. A++ seller.

firepop: Hooked me up with a fantastic deal with extremely fast shipping.

Also, stratmaster2, lazygood4nuthn, tevyekarch, and Kevin ! are all solid buyers with great communication.