Foo Fighters Preorders on Amazon?

j67ab

Considering they're still on pre-order and not due out until the 21/22 it's doubtful. Can't wait to see how TINLTL turned out though.

WHAT? Records in the UK are already shipping them out

I'm just going by Amazon. Called my local shop too and they told me the 29th. Looks like they're just going out whenever though if shops already have them.

ordering these from the US to Canada because the prices are so much better.

What did they end up costing you?

haven't pulled the trigger yet, but it looks like i can get the s/t, the color and the shape, and a copy of wasting light for $70.

i was just at a record shop around the corner from my office and they want $30 for the s/t record, and $44 for the color and the shape.

:o

What did they end up costing you?

haven't pulled the trigger yet, but it looks like i can get the s/t, the color and the shape, and a copy of wasting light for $70.

i was just at a record shop around the corner from my office and they want $30 for the s/t record, and $44 for the color and the shape.

That's nuts. What store?

That's nuts. What store?

sunrise at yonge/dundas. no surprise though... all of their prices are totally insane.

why are they saying the release for them is today and wednesday

what happened to stuff on tuesdays and everything on same day

Because of the holiday a lot of releases got pushed to Monday instead of Tuesday.

However, some of the Foos ended up delayed a day which pushed those titles to Wednesday. Confusing but I hope that helps. Colors and In Your Honor was apparently delayed until Wednesday.

Every one of these albums were recut at Bernie Grundman's studio. They are awesome. The credits on the back of the sleeves are for this issue of the LP.

The one downside is no gatefolds, but i'd rather get a great sounding version on LP for this cheap than pay extra for a fancy gatefold. I do love fancy gatefolds, though...