big bucks for ian's autograph??

i have the "Get Evens" 12" signed by him - it is personalized to me tho, i mean it says "Hi Dave" so not really personal but it does have my name - so does that mean someone that isn't named dave wouldn't pay much for it?

not that i know if his autograph is much sought after - i've met a bunch of semi-famous to famous musicians and he is the only one i made sure i got an autograph from (besides when i was a kid and thought five iron frenzy was one of the greatest bands in the world)

About a year ago, we catered a wedding for a couple. The bride, who noted the Out of Step sheep tattooed near my wrist mentioned that she worked with Alec MacKaye from time to time with various art projects and said that she'd introduce us if he ended up coming to the wedding. As things go, he never showed up but at the end of the night, she gave me a packet as part of our tip that had a glossy from one of The Warmers records with a note from him written out to me on it along with a bunch of flyers he had kept - one of them was a show where The Warmers were the headlining band and Modest Mouse are at the bottom of the page in tiny print as one of the openers. It was really funny to see that.

Semi lame story I know, but that's the closest I'll get to having an autograph by a member of the MacKaye clan.