American Horror Story **SPOILERS**

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to like this show...i've been watching to see if it gets better, but I am only going to give it one more episode I think. All of the characters and the actors are awful, and everything is sooo boring and has been done before a million times. There is zero suspense or tension and it seems like they are basing the "scare" factor on gore (which isn't that gory) and jump scares, which wore out their welcome about 10 years ago. I really could give a shit less about what happens to these people, but I want to care, because it is such a cool idea.

I hate to be "that guy", but I really don't like this show, and feel exactly the same way about the walking dead.

And as for the best thing on TV right now, New season of Dexter is turning out to be pretty good even though colin hanks is a little stiff, and the new season of Sons of Anarchy is as good as ever.

you really think jessica lange is awful in this show? ...really?

she is just terribly mediocre and boring along with everything else in this show. I don't think she is creepy at all. If i did have to pick a favorite I'd pick the dude with the burnt face...the way his makeup is reminds me of Tiny from House of 1000 corpses and The Devils rejects...and his story was probably the best so far...thats not saying much though

This is what happens when I'm one episode behind...I check the thread and get spoilers...oh well. I don't have DVR so I have to wait til the episodes are OnDemand...and right now last week's episode is not up yet. Damnit!

Shit.

Sorry Juan.

No worries dude. It happens. I don't get too upset over it.

you really think jessica lange is awful in this show? ...really?

she is just terribly mediocre and boring along with everything else in this show. I don't think she is creepy at all. If i did have to pick a favorite I'd pick the dude with the burnt face...the way his makeup is reminds me of Tiny from House of 1000 corpses and The Devils rejects...and his story was probably the best so far...thats not saying much though

so...you're one of those dudes who enjoys movies like Zookeeper?

jay kay. sort of. but seriously, i think she's pretty fabulous on this show. her character's my favorite thus far.

so...you're one of those dudes who enjoys movies like Zookeeper?

jay kay. sort of. but seriously, i think she's pretty fabulous on this show. her character's my favorite thus far.

didn't see it....haha, but I don't know. I just don't like any of the characters in this show...they are just all kind of blahhhh. I haven't seen the new episode yet though...I've got my fingers crossed that it doesn't suck

And love the name Dylan Mcderpderp...in my house that dudes name has been changed permanently...haha

THEY HIT THE MONGOLOID WITH A CAR.

and i loled when mcderpderp dropkicked the pumpkin bucket full of candy. (stealin' yer name for him, adam. just cuz it's so good!)

That girl getting hit by the car came from nowhere. I wasn't expecting that to happen at all!

Him drop kicking that candy bucket and when the gay dude grabbed his dick were pretty funny moments. (dude come on, it only takes 4 minutes).

Overall though, I was kind of dissapointed by the Halloween episode. I think I was expecting more because it was for Halloween. This wouldn've been great for a regular episode, but not enough spooky stuff happened.

ALSO, I WANT TO SEE THAT FRANKENSTEIN BABY IN THE BASEMENT! QUIT TEASING ME!

i think the gimp IS the fankenstein baby (or the kurt cobain kid, since he was wearing it earlier).

either way it gimp jizzed in that lady, and now she has nasty big monster baby in her tum tum.

or maybe it's a giant maggot like in that fly remake.

I don't think the gimp and the frankenstein baby are the same because when the two redhead boys were killed in the first episode they showed some weird monster with teeth thing (very briefly), and then again when they scared that girl who was bullying the daughter at school (that bully chick was a terrible actress btw).

I remember when I watched the first episode in the credits there was an actor who played the character "Infantata"... That's gotta be the name of the Frankenstein baby monster. I still wanna see more of it though.

i think the gimp IS the fankenstein baby (or the kurt cobain kid, since he was wearing it earlier).

either way it gimp jizzed in that lady, and now she has nasty big monster baby in her tum tum.

or maybe it's a giant maggot like in that fly remake.

I don't think the gimp and the frankenstein baby are the same because when the two redhead boys were killed in the first episode they showed some weird monster with teeth thing (very briefly), and then again when they scared that girl who was bullying the daughter at school (that bully chick was a terrible actress btw).

I remember when I watched the first episode in the credits there was an actor who played the character "Infantata"... That's gotta be the name of the Frankenstein baby monster. I still wanna see more of it though.

I assumed the frankenstein baby and the weird tooth monster were the same thing. Maybe not, but I never thought otherwise.

I'm just a little confused about the rules surrounding ghosts in this show. In the last episode, didn't they say something like "the ghosts can cross over into the world of the living on halloween"? Don't ghosts touch and interact with people every episode on that show? The mom had sex with a ghost and the maid has touched the husband.

I'm assuming she had to die on the property so that her ghost would be stuck haunting the house/not cross over, so her mother could berate her in the afterlife as well.

Basically, although it looked like she only dragged her to the grass between the curb and the sidewalk. Do ghosts recognize city zoning laws regarding property lines?