Give Up the Ghost (AN) reissues/reunion

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were ins and outs until a certain time. Doors were at 6 and I think you could get in and out until 7 to stash stuff.

There were a ton of records because I waited the entire show and still got a copy of Down... at the very end.

Tons of merch too, literally probably about 25-30 boxes.

Colin of Arabia was hilarious.

The AN set was nuts, the entire room went off. Opened with the intro from Down right into Love American. The mic got busted in the first song and the next two everyone was so loud and didn't even matter. Stupid fight on stage right before their last song kind of put a bit of a damper on things but still such a great set.

tried to get some records at the end of the show but they were sold out by the time i got there. bummer. should have grabbed a shirt too, but forgot. maybe someone who has an extra could help me out. either way the show was awesome. all the bands were good and AN killed it. the place was out of control when they came on. i had never been there before but i thought the venue choice was good as well.