Fucked Up To Go On Hiatus

patron

So apparently the band is going on a hiatus after their couple remaining confirmed dates in New York where they're playing all of David Comes To Life.

http://bit.ly/srp8X9

"I have no idea how it's all going to work out," Abraham says. "I know we're going to take this long break and hopefully we can think about it and figure it out a little more.

It's weird because it's not like you're working a job where you don't like it anymore and you want to move on for whatever reason -- it's not just you, it's five other people who are also working at the same job."

Guest markovianprocess
I tried but could never get into this band.

It seemed like hardcore for hipsters from what I could tell.

from the guy that works at hot topic

BOOM!

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':6vudoyva]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':6vudoyva]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Guest errolwest

wah wah. the band did some cool shit a while ago. but david comes to life was really bad, and so was the album before it. im gglad this happened before another mediocore album was released.

THAT BEING SAID.

they always kill it live, and im bummed i wont see them again.

wah wah. the band did some cool shit a while ago. but david comes to life was really bad, and so was the album before it. im gglad this happened before another mediocore album was released.

THAT BEING SAID.

they always kill it live, and im bummed i wont see them again.

Errol with the win. Couldn't have said it better myself. One of my all time favorite bands. Hopefully you guys got to see them when they were touring on chem com and hidden world.... when the shit was amazing. david comes to life blows.

I hope to god [satan, hail satan] that there's gonna be some young governor touring now.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't see how anyone who liked Hidden World could think David "blows". Like it less maybe, but it's not a drastically different sound.

chem chom. > both of them combined. chemistry of common life is absolutely mind blowing. i think people are going to be talking about it ten years from now like people are talking now about the changing shape of punk to come.

anyshit, i really wanna see career suicide. that needs to happen.

I don't see how anyone who liked Hidden World could think David "blows". Like it less maybe, but it's not a drastically different sound.

chem chom. > both of them combined. chemistry of common life is absolutely mind blowing. i think people are going to be talking about it ten years from now like people are talking now about the changing shape of punk to come.

anyshit, i really wanna see career suicide. that needs to happen.

I feel like this except replace chem com with David. To each their own, I guess.