VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I'd be into a 4th Shield member. I mean, someone has to be responsible for killing the power those few times when they jumped Ryback or the Rock.

Thats a big obvious, but dont forget this is the WWE so they dont really care about logic. In theory​ it could have been Heyman, or Punk, or Maddox, or Lesner, Etc. So who knows.

i'm not sure what to think of the 6-man match. elimination chamber seems like the route that booker t would go, if only for the whole "you love ganging up on guys, let's see how you handle shit on your own". but i'm not sure how you properly book a match with these guys up against the 3 super heroes without giving them the chance to gang up.

obviously, the chamber does allow for this at times, but it seems near impossible that reigns could last 2 minutes on his own against sheamus... and i only say that through the projection of sheamus upon the dubya dubyee univarse.

i'm not sure what to think of the 6-man match. elimination chamber seems like the route that booker t would go, if only for the whole "you love ganging up on guys, let's see how you handle shit on your own". but i'm not sure how you properly book a match with these guys up against the 3 super heroes without giving them the chance to gang up.

obviously, the chamber does allow for this at times, but it seems near impossible that reigns could last 2 minutes on his own against sheamus... and i only say that through the projection of sheamus upon the dubya dubyee univarse.

Yeah, you are right. On the one hand, it has the potential to make the Shield members look weak. On the other hand, from a "kayfabe" point of view, it would make sense for Booker T or Vickie to say something about how they should be punished for ganging up on people and what better way than to have the members locked in the Chamber pods? i still think it would be epic, but you are right, they need to be careful how they book it. Maybe they could have the Shield members be the first ones out with a 3 on 1 against Ryback or Sheamus and take him out before someone else comes out of the pod.

Sorry, didn't have time to figure out the new shipping costs for shirts and all that. But here are the two designs. Before I officially launch the pre-order, would people on here actually buy them?

A7PHpqv.jpg

4Z2RvZz.jpg

These shirts are in production now and will be here in under two weeks! They are both very limited and will likely never be printed again for fear of a lawsuit from WWE, so order 'em now: http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com

If you put the 6 man tag in an elimination chamber you run the risk of the match feeling and coming off very staged.  Which (eventhough it's pro wrestling) I feel like they would want to stay away from after the results from the Rumble.  I really don't think there are going to be any swerves here.  Just two teams of 3 guys going up against each other. 

Any ideas why there was no Ziggler on raw?

It's a really strange week when you pair that up with the return of mark Henry, no divas matches, and John Cena promo getting bumped