VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

So no wrestling gossip. Gotcha.

It's one thing to post what YOU might think happen, but posting what you read on dirt sheets can be a bit annoying.  Especially when they're wrong 90% of the time.  Case in point, the dirt sheets said Shelton Benjimin wrestled Tyson Kidd in a dark match before Raw last night.  Which did not happen.  Why would the WWE waste the return of the Gold Standard with a dark match.

That being said.  Antonio Cesaro has changed his name on twitter to just Cesaro.  Kinda strange.

It's one thing to post what YOU might think happen, but posting what you read on dirt sheets can be a bit annoying. Especially when they're wrong 90% of the time. Case in point, the dirt sheets said Shelton Benjimin wrestled Tyson Kidd in a dark match before Raw last night. Which did not happen. Why would the WWE waste the return of the Gold Standard with a dark match.

That being said. Antonio Cesaro has changed his name on twitter to just Cesaro. Kinda strange.

Gotcha. I merely posted it to see what people thought of that match happening not to suggest it was set in stone. I thought it was a bad idea since I am not quite ready for them to break up. I think it would work better if he just went by Cesaro anyway.

A girl commented on my buddies link on facebook about the Jingle All The Way sequel. Now she doesnt watch wrestling at all. And probably said the greatest thing regarding it youll see: I am so sorry for your loss..

I bet that people will be expecting a big Arnold cameo, but the moment everyone expects him to come out, Rey Mysterio will come out instead.

I just finished watching New Beginning night 2 last night and holy fuck that main event. I'm also confused about Shibata's match, like, was it supposed to only be 5 minutes long?

That main event ruled. I was confused as well that it lasted 5 minutes. Also I am happily shocked they let Cesaro showcase like that on Smackdown.