8) elgato48

9) TheWindBlower (paid)

10) Will From West Philly

11) sirrichardrichard (paid)

12) enjoyadrian (paid)

13) Brock N Roll

14) CharlieCluster77

15) danaisalright (paid)

Looks like that filled up pretty quickly.  If there is a lot more interest, maybe there could be a second lottery done or something, I dunno.

Edit: All messages sent, message me if you did not get one for some reason.

Shit, missed out on the Rumble lottery. I thought they were doing 40 people this year though? Then we could expand to five more folks. Or alternately if we get five more folks we can have two separate RR pools of 10 people each.

They teased it, and then went back to the 30 and not have as many jobbers/ original ECW people in it.

I'd be open to doing the pool if we get 3 more and do 10 and 10.

Shit, missed out on the Rumble lottery. I thought they were doing 40 people this year though? Then we could expand to five more folks. Or alternately if we get five more folks we can have two separate RR pools of 10 people each.

The WWE site mentions the "30-man Royal Rumble" so they must be sticking with that amount for this year.  If we do two pools with 3 picks each, it lowers the amount each person could win ($99.99 instead of $149.85).  The flipside is that each person's odds are better and we get two people who win which would make two people's nights.

So I will put it to the 15 of us in the original pool, yay or nay on two pools with a lower payout but with better odds?  I will play tie-breaker if it is a 7-7 split.  Voting goes until end of Raw tomorrow.