VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Outside of Cena or Orton, no one else in the WWEWHC (lol) match is a main-eventer. Del Rio's ship has sailed, Sheamus is in the midcard at this point (and maybe has a title?). Cesaro, Wyatt, and Reigns are still too new to hold the belts. Has Reigns even had a singles match on a PPV? i think it'd be foolish to put it on him at this point; he needs to develop his character outside of the Shield. And Wyatt has only really wrestled Cena and Bryan, so of course his singles matches have looked good.

Outside of Cena or Orton, no one else in the WWEWHC (lol) match is a main-eventer. Del Rio's ship has sailed, Sheamus is in the midcard at this point (and maybe has a title?). Cesaro, Wyatt, and Reigns are still too new to hold the belts. Has Reigns even had a singles match on a PPV? i think it'd be foolish to put it on him at this point; he needs to develop his character outside of the Shield. And Wyatt has only really wrestled Cena and Bryan, so of course his singles matches have looked good.

I could see Reigns winning and Rollins immediately cashing in...maybe.

but you're probably right.

I worry about putting it on a new guy like Cesaro or Wyatt or Reigns and then having D-Bry come back in to the fold and immediately kinda ruin their first title runs. Depending on his health, it kinda makes sense to have Orton take it so there's someone to cheer against while Bryan is making his comeback. 

I worry about putting it on a new guy like Cesaro or Wyatt or Reigns and then having D-Bry come back in to the fold and immediately kinda ruin their first title runs. Depending on his health, it kinda makes sense to have Orton take it so there's someone to cheer against while Bryan is making his comeback. 

We had months of Bryan/Orton last fall, so i'd doubt they'd want to rehash that feud so soon. Same with Wyatt. D Bry throws a wrench in the booking of this match, unless there is an immediate cash in from the briefcase ladder match.

Curt hawkins is selling some of his stuff from wwe in ebay. I don't know, really thinking about dropping that 750 on his signed ring worn leather pants. Maybe I'll go real crazy and drop a cool grand on that jump suit.

http://m.ebay.com/sch/betterthanyou31/m.html?isRefine=true&_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I think they're going to drop the belt to Wyatt and it's the best option available. He's building a passionate following quickly and he's the most interesting option for Byran to feud with when he returns. Reigns will be the crowd favorite but he's already over with so little effort they don't really need a push for him which is probably why they're focusing on Ambrose a bit more.