VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Damn, really thought Santino had a good shot at winning that and going on to not only participate in the money in the bank ladder match for the wwe world heavyweight championship but also winning said championship.

I dont remember which year it was, but when Santino was in the MITB match and at the beginning of the match just started jumping up trying to grab the case was pure gold. Fuck the ladder, just jump for it.

I will be seriously bummed if they don't have an actual MiTB match for a briefcase.  I know someone else already brought this up, but I just wanted to drive it home how much it would suck.

Agreed 100%. They've got plenty of superstars, that aren't in the current title match, that would put on a good match.

Stardust might be my new favorite gimmick. Also they better have a MiTB match for the briefcase. But really, who would be in it?

Guys like Rusev, Barrett, Big E, Stardust, RVD for a couple big spots, Kane after he loses to Cena here, Adam Rose?

EDIT: I left off Rollins and Ambrose with the hopes that they'll have a match at the pay per view.

stardust was instantly incredible. his mannerisms were truly something special. he's already become a completely different presence in the ring.

stardust was instantly incredible. his mannerisms were truly something special. he's already become a completely different presence in the ring.

I've said here before how Masked Cody was one of my favorite heel gimmicks of all time. Stardust is fantastic so far. I want to hear him cut a promo.

except for a useless cena/kane match, and a ton of filler in the middle, the rest of the show was pretty strong. great matches in the first hour.

except for a useless cena/kane match, and a ton of filler in the middle, the rest of the show was pretty strong. great matches in the first hour.

i'm really just turned off by the Stephanie/Vickie stuff and having Reigns involved with that. And Rusev.

I'll have to go back and watch Stardust. I bailed after that atrocious Battle Royal.

It seemed like there were a lot of awkward spots last night. The Usos going up off that ladder was a little strange looking. Bo Dallas also didn't get over to the corner in time when he was eliminating RVD and it looked really bad. And I didn't watch the Cena match but by all accounts the AA onto the stretcher was bogus.

I must admit, I was stoked when the last two in the BR were Reigns and Rusev. I was just thinking to myself after Rusev squashed 1MB that it would be rad to see those two square off. I wish they let them fight it out a bit longer...

I must admit, I was stoked when the last two in the BR were Reigns and Rusev. I was just thinking to myself after Rusev squashed 1MB that it would be rad to see those two square off. I wish they let them fight it out a bit longer...

when it came down to the two of them, it made me realize how badly i'd like to see them cross paths about 3 storylines from now